High Sierra 10.13 - Low FPS

Mac Technical Support
Has there been any improvements on this? As everyone else mentioned, rebooting the machine works. I get 60fps after a fresh reboot. But, as soon as it goes to sleep and I want to play again, back to 15fps.

I hope they solve this somehow.
11/26/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Whiteshadow
Has there been any improvements on this? As everyone else mentioned, rebooting the machine works. I get 60fps after a fresh reboot. But, as soon as it goes to sleep and I want to play again, back to 15fps.

I hope they solve this somehow.

Low fps after sleep is a bug with macOS and will require a fix from Apple.
I'll try some more, but it looks like the fps is fixed when I activate sleepmode and awake my laptop after starting the game.
OMG I had the same issue, thank you it worked for me
I have 15 inch MacBook Pro 2017 with AMD Radeon Pro 455 and i7 2.9 GHz.
High Sierra 10.13.1
I tried to play Diablo 3, but I could not do it with legal FPS. I run it with 1440x900 resolution and with lowest graphic settings and still I got only 35-40 FPS.

Dissapointed
!@#$ you blizzard
macbook pro 2017 radeon %^-*, 20fps
Still no solution. Having two MacBook Pro here, one with GeForce 650 and one with GeForce 330. The latter one does run the game flawless under High Sierra in Fullscreen. The one with the 650 had a severe frame drop after upgrading to High Sierra. Both machines have automatic GPU switching deactivated.

How can this be solely an OS bug?
I suggest that everyone submit feedback to Apple linking to this thread if we want a fix.
I would appreciate a fix for this problem. !!!!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
this is insane my iMAc pro woth vega 64.. so laggy when I moving my cursor and the character is snail move.
Please fix this problem - This is still an issue with the 10.13.3 update
Updates on this fundamental issue should be posted daily. Are you ending support for Mac OSX, Blizzard? High Sierra has been out for months, and your support teams are silent across all products. What gives?

Is it time to migrate to another set of games?
Game runs fine for me on mid 2012 15" MacBook Pro, but in town sometimes, the cursor is like molasses when selling loot.. (OS 10.13.4)
I'm having similar issues. The game shifts from fast to slow when in full screen or full screen windowed mode.

The cursor issue still hasn't been resolved. I'm not sure why Blizzard has not issued a fix. I've updated to Mojave Beta hoping to see it resolved but nothing.

It works fine on windowed only mode but it's annoying to run it like that. Please fix this issue Blizzard!
Hey Yamcha67,

Just an update, there's been some known issues with cursor lag and High Sierra when the FPS reaches a certain threshold. It's mostly occurring for Nvidia 700 series due to related issues to OpenGL. For now, enabling Vertical Sync or staying in windowed/windowed fullscreen should resolve the cursor lag.

1. Open the Options menu.
    2. In the Video tab, enable Vertical Sync and accept the changes.
    3. Then open the Options menu again and disable Vertical Sync and accept the changes.
    4. This should unlock the framerate and resolve the mouse cursor issue until the game client is closed.
Hey guys, this seems to be an old issue, but I just updated my iMac to High Sierra 10.13.4, I reinstalled the battle.net app (had not played since 7 months or so) and located the game, ran the updates, and I thought it was ready to play, then it said "reclaiming space in disk", and clicked on play. The icon launched and stayed jumping like stupid in the dock, stopped and said "Diablo 3 is not responding". I launched the scan and fix files, restarted the app, deleted the old Diablo launcher and downloaded the new one, restarted the Mac, but nothing, still the same result of the jumping icon and the game not responding, has anyone else experienced this issue?