No challenge left

General Discussion
Even more so than before, absolutely no challenge left in this game aside from high greater rifts. All other tasks in this game, on T13, a blind monkey can do.
Should have made some changes with the Torment system. Everyone, even the newest player, with these crazy buffs can and will do Diablo 3’s highest difficulty with one finger up their nose and one hand picking their butt.
Bots will be even more rampant.

Game is just to easy aside from pushing greater rifts, all other aspects of the game, even on the highest difficulty is a snooze fest.
I wish we had challenging/relevant content outside of GR. Alas, it doesn't seem like we're getting any of that this year.

Better luck next year, maybe?

I'm not actually expecting anything. Who knows, perhaps their next character will come with a wealth of content?

I've moved on to other games, but still log in once in a while.
yes... T13 new impale out of resources easily..... as all 1 shot..... even T13 greed, 1 shot too....
can farm T13 with generators :/
Hey, the playerbase values speed and efficiency far above everything else, right? Way,way above actual gameplay and challenge. That's why there's a meta. It's optimally efficient play.

Blizz just gave us more of what we want. More speed equals more efficiency. Less time in T13 rifts equals more time to grind GR's.We win!

Only scrubs or noobs want a challenge or to have fun....
10/24/2017 06:21 PMPosted by spacecadet13
Hey, the playerbase values speed and efficiency far above everything else, right? Way,way above actual gameplay and challenge. That's why there's a meta. It's optimally efficient play.

Blizz just gave us more of what we want. More speed equals more efficiency. Less time in T13 rifts equals more time to grind GR's.We win!

Wow, spoken like a true moron!
10/24/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Coco

Wow, spoken like a true moron!

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, but it takes intelligence to pick it up.

10/24/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Coco
Everyone, even the newest player, with these crazy buffs can and will do Diablo 3’s highest difficulty with one finger up their nose and one hand picking their butt.

Don't knock it til you try it.
If it's to easy and this patch did not do anything for you, stop playing and keep your eyes open for the next patch.

Or you can play a game that you describe as a snoozefest, which implies total boredom.
Its all just number inflation, but you were expecting something else? That's been the way from day 1. They just doubled it again.
I'm happy I can finally play the builds I want to play and be able to keep up with my friends that stomped stuff playing meta chars previously. Nothing worse than being constantly dragged through stuff, not because you can't play, but because your build is horribly under-powered.
Even more so than before, absolutely no challenge left in this game aside from high greater rifts. All other tasks in this game, on T13, a blind monkey can do.
Should have made some changes with the Torment system. Everyone, even the newest player, with these crazy buffs can and will do Diablo 3’s highest difficulty with one finger up their nose and one hand picking their butt.

Game is just to easy aside from pushing greater rifts, all other aspects of the game, even on the highest difficulty is a snooze fest.
Shut your piehole and go do higher greater rifts,t13 is supposed to be easy once you have all the ancient gear.
T13 for me feels like T6, when everything dies as soon as I hit it on my UE DH, even w/o Dead mans ramping up dmg another 100% on MShot.

There is really a lack of higher torment here for sure.

The RG or elites dies off screen, not even knowing they were hit, unless I keep looking for chat logs ...

Needs higher torment to make it equal to dmg scaling.
The challenge is to avoid being frustrated when your BiS primal weap becomes trash with a single update. Strong challenge.
I really hope their next bigger patch would do something with the difficulty levels.

Normal = Expert
Hard = T1
T1 = T2
T2 = T4
T3 = T6
T4 = T8
T5 = T10
T6 = T13
Inferno = Something equal to GR90 or so? With unique rewards and events in if you reach this difficulty. This would be a difficulty that could change based on our power level changes. So if they power creep again they could increase to GR100.
Umm yah, been that way for a few years now. Just GR.
If it's such a snoozefest take off all your character cheat death. In fact if it's so damn easy why use them anyway.

You heard it here, T15 incoming next patch. Your right T13 is now easy in less then 2 minutes.
Here's the weird thing. Some builds dod not increase in power at all. So if you're playing one of those, T13 is no easier than before the patch.

In farm mode content, although I'm having a blast being able to run gold farm on every character and not losing efficiency for it.

We don't need more scaling for people that won't see past gr 90 with the new buffs anyway. T13 is fine, farm mode isn't supposed to be 'challenging.' That isn't the way the game's designed.

People who think torment should be challenging don't know the game structure or really understand it. Torment is there to be crushed, it isn't there to provide a challenge for people who don't like gr's because you're supposed to farm torment to get into gr's in the first place.
it is same as D2, no challenge if you use most optimized build