PTR soon? 2.6.2, 2.7 or nothing at all?

General Discussion
It has been almost a month since season 12 kicked, It's time for a new PTR soon do you expect a new content patch or just a few balance changes for season 13, or nothing at all?
Not time for a new patch soon. Would rather have them making banwaves again and fix bugs.
I think it will be 2.6.2 and will have more balance updates to items that are not currently performing up to the GR105+ baseline they have established for those at around 1200 paragon.

I think this summer we will see 2.7 with some system updates to things like paragon and challenge rifts, maybe a small addition as well, but nothing major. I was thinking some legendary gems and legendary items possibly.
I do not think that an important patch will be released for season 13, but if that's the case I think the rpp would open in January.
12/06/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Kani
It has been almost a month since season 12 kicked

K

It's time for a new PTR soon

No it's not

In fact I'd wager this PTR be a later one due to holiday, that or it releases just before their break and no significant updates till after.

It's kind of one of those odd time frames. Either way, they typically launch 5-6 weeks out from new season not 3-4.
12/06/2017 11:18 AMPosted by MasterJay
It has been almost a month since season 12 kicked

K

No it's not

In fact I'd wager this PTR be a later one due to holiday, that or it releases just before their break and no significant updates till after.

It's kind of one of those odd time frames. Either way, they typically launch 5-6 weeks out from new season not 3-4.

Two things that would be a great holiday gift.

1 - A statement regarding botting and how it will be handled moving forward
    2 - PTR opens up for patch 2.6.2 or whatever they decide to call it.

Lately, PTR has been a more serious playground for me than the main game. It is fun having the random perks, and just trying things out for the first time, providing feedback, and getting into heated debates.
12/06/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Demonmonger
<span class="truncated">...</span>

K

<span class="truncated">...</span>

No it's not

Two things that would be a great holiday gift.

2 - PTR opens up for patch 2.6.2 or whatever they decide to call it.

Lately, PTR has been a more serious playground for me than the main game. It is fun having the random perks, and just trying things out for the first time, providing feedback, and getting into heated debates.

That would be great and very realistic time frame wise; considering how hot of a topic it is right now. Letting us test during the holidays would be the optimal thing to do for us and them. They come back and get all the data and go from there, we wouldn't care if there wasn't an update for 2+ weeks, we just want to test and have some fun during the holiday testing out new things.

And yah PTR & Forums is end game man lol.
Hey guys, you forgot one detail about "5-6 weeks before PTR": seasons become more easy now. I finish my journey and clear 110 GR in about 3 weeks after launch new season. Nothing to do anymore here. 3-4 weeks now is enough.

Let's start new PTR and test new stuff.
12/06/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Gardemarin
Let's start new PTR and test new stuff.

Only at season end, players don't have any word on the subject nor get to call it.

12/06/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Demonmonger

You won't have it either. Only socks and underwear this year.
Diablo devs are helping with wow expansion, duh. diablo office empty...
I'd say the earliest the next patch will go to testing on the PTR would be a week from now, but probably minor tweaks and adjustments than a full-feature one.
It has been almost a month since season 12 kicked, It's time for a new PTR soon do you expect a new content patch or just a few balance changes for season 13, or nothing at all?

Blizzard doesn't work during December and most of January.
☻∞☻
12/06/2017 10:50 PMPosted by Shoots
Blizzard doesn't work during December and most of January.

Yep sure, they totally get 7 weeks off just cuz it's the holidays!

What?? Blizzard is game construction, not concrete construction...

They get 2-3 weeks max, and that's only certain staff members not even the whole company.
Remember that if the next patch is not large enough or significant, no rpp will be performed.
They usually take a big break for the holidays, so I wouldn't expect much till next year.
12/07/2017 06:34 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
They usually take a big break for the holidays, so I wouldn't expect much till next year.

I assume it's dependent on how close they are to having a decent build. If they are have a decent amount of changes committed, they'd benefit greatly from releasing the PTR prior to leaving for a break, since a lot of players will also be on break and will have some time to test, giving them a solid amount of data for tweaking after the break.
They work. 24/7

Didn't know you had more info on their work hours than the rest of us...

Ps..: :-)
Imagine 3.0 and a new add-on with a new level cap of 80! :)
☻∞☻