SEA player high ping/lantency issue

Technical Support
Hello, i have recently just moved from Australia to Malaysia, and noticed that i am not playing on either Malaysian or Singaporean server (not even sure if there is any) in NA region. was wondering if this is normal. oh yeah, i miss my 30ms when i was playing from australia...
There is no datacenter for D3 in your area. You have to connect to the AUS server or the US server. Both mean using underseas cables that often have breaks or issues. There is a problem right now for example with one of the cables from Asia to AUS.
Hi there,

Whenever i am in the game, i keep getting disconnected at a random basis. Somtimes an hour, sometimes 10minutes. Its frustrating. Please help advise, whats the possible solution here.

Details:
I am from Malaysia, using US server
Tried all suggestions from the blizzard tech support, non is helpful.
I just bought the game 2 days ago
tried re-install but the same

Thank you.
@Baelzebub
The green post above you had explanation. Likely you are connecting to AUS server which is one of the America servers. Due to the damage of undersea cable between Asia and AUS, you may experience lag and disconnection.
Repair of undersea cable may take weeks or even months.
12/10/2017 09:18 PMPosted by Maskraider
@Baelzebub
The green post above you had explanation. Likely you are connecting to AUS server which is one of the America servers. Due to the damage of undersea cable between Asia and AUS, you may experience lag and disconnection.
Repair of undersea cable may take weeks or even months.
I see but i am playing this with my friend, he's using Mac though. Server works perfectly fine for him. Is there any other ways for me to play the game? Use Asia region server?

Thanks.
12/11/2017 12:20 AMPosted by Baelzebub
I see but i am playing this with my friend, he's using Mac though. Server works perfectly fine for him. Is there any other ways for me to play the game? Use Asia region server?

Thanks.
I can't tell whether Asia server will be better. Some Asia server players also complain lag/dc (although I don't have any issue myself). You and your friend may try.
Note that, data on 3 regions are separated. You need to start over again on a new region.

Internet connection is NOT a static connection. Everytime you establish a connection, it may go through a different path/route. The route of you and your friend may be different even you are in the same district. If you are unlucky, you may get a bad connection. Or if the gateway outside your home is broken, you'll always get bad connection. Unless you do some diagnostic, it is hard to tell what is wrong exactly.