How many mats I will get from 5 BC?

General Discussion
*BC is Bounty Cashes.

I do my own tests in public bounty runs. Guess what? Results is not the same!
First time i loot 304 white, 316 blue, 114 yellow. Next time i saw 301 wh, 312 bl and 119 yellow. So i pratically found this is not constant value.
My question is why every time quantity is different?
RNG is RNG
Apart from the bounty mats which are a fixed number according to T level, all other mat drops are random from a fixed range.
White and blue mats have the same amount drop range around 60pcs average but will differ in actual drop most often than not. Yellows have lower with around 30pcs average. Also, these regular mats don't scale with T-level/difficulty. So like t8 will give you same with t13.
https://d3resource.com/difficulties/index.php?2

This gives what the bounty mats are per difficulty and how many legs come from the bags. The only other thing fixed is the Gold Amount. The Whites/Blues/Yellows are not set and are random.
11/21/2017 09:24 PMPosted by odingits
White and blue mats have the same amount drop range around 60pcs average but will differ in actual drop most often than not. Yellows have lower with around 30pcs average. Also, these regular mats don't scale with T-level/difficulty. So like t8 will give you same with t13.

Not true. The groupings are
Normal - Master = 3 Mats
T1-T6 = 6 Mats
T7-T9 = 8 Mats
T10 = 10Mats
T11 = 12Mats
T12 = 14Mats
T13 = 16Mats

Unless you were talking about the arcane dust, etc. stuff then ya its random.