QoL Suggestion: Kadala Menu Class Choice

General Discussion
When one clicks on Kadala there would be an additional class option on other side of "Your Available Blood Shards" that is labeled "Choose Class to Gamble For".
You have to tick a box to enable it, as it is greyed out normally.

This way once I'm done with a GR 90 and I need to gamble, but there is no desire for better gear on my hero, my newly rolled other class would benefit from a simple QoL addition to Kadala's menu thus making me be able to roll gear for that class.
So tired of what we do instead which is leaving game to load up the other hero.
In a group this ignorant method is frowned upon when speed gr's are on the table.
As someone that plays multiple characters at various stages of gearing I second this idea. Have an upvote!
Good idea. Just just helps with the whole, quit game, switch characters, create new game then reverse the process back to the main character.
Would be better than to log off and log onto the alt char, just to spend shards.

I suggested having a gold vendor, that allows a buff or something to be bought and allows to gamble for alt classes etc.
Better idea: Just remove the stupid blood shard cap already so you can save them up and then gamble on your other character after your group logs off.
In season if an Intel class uses a templer follower one is motivated to create a strength class just to craft templer gear. In SC we just delete this lvl 1 hero shortly after crafting is done.

Another reason for this sweet QoL idea to make it to blizzard's "To Do" list.
12/01/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Amrita
In season if an Intel class uses a templer follower one is motivated to create a strength class just to craft templer gear. In SC we just delete this lvl 1 hero shortly after crafting is done.

Another reason for this sweet QoL idea to make it to blizzard's "To Do" list.

I used to do this until I realized that follower DPS is useless at T13. Attack speed and cooldown reduction are way more important.
Good idea!
Good idea, it save some server lag as well
He'll, it would be good just for the class I would be playing on, at that moment.

I get a lot of crap that drops that doesn't belong to that class.
It's really annoying that it inflates my RNG like that.
I'm already bad enough at RNG.
Allow us to switch char without leaving a game also help. There is no logical reason why we need to log out of a game to change to another char in same season.
In game char switch should be easy to implement. It will save us a lot of trouble.