Bountiful Goblin

General Discussion
Just a thought on a new Goblin. Have it drop bounty cache legendary materials one of each in T-1, two of each in T-2, T-3=3 of each, T-4=4 of each so on and so fourth. thought's?
okaaaaay......a down vote but no comment on why?????
I think it's a good idea, but I've nothing to add more than "yeah it's cool", that's why I think a lot of people don't write an answer just to say "yeah cool" or "meh not cool".

Btw don't pay too much attention to the up/down vote thing.

We are on the internet, sometimes I can post two comments saying almost exactly the same thing in the same thread, then one gets upvoted and the other gets downvoted. ^^
This was suggest a long time ago, and I think their response was related to keeping bounties as an integral part of the game; this would detract from their importance.

I may be making thing up though, as my memory is very fuzzy on the matter.
I didn't down vote, but I comment it:

It is another suggestion for "more drops". And the one and only thing D3 does not need is: more drops.

After a few hours in the game, you have your set complete, and after a few other items you can just run through T13, even in public bounties. With more bounty mats, this would accelerate even more, and the game would mutate even further from a grind game (what Diablo used to be) to "Greater Rifts".

Therefore: No, please no.
11/19/2017 11:38 PMPosted by Gnome
This was suggest a long time ago, and I think their response was related to keeping bounties as an integral part of the game; this would detract from their importance.

I may be making thing up though, as my memory is very fuzzy on the matter.

okay, thank you for letting me know this was talked about already, and yes that is true it would take away from the activity in bounty's if they where created. but then again as well they already give the materials for doing challange rift's as well so with that in mind as well it would be asking much for even more reward's involving legendary bounty cache materials being as a possible drop from a new goblin.
Thank's

11/19/2017 11:35 PMPosted by Darkduprey
I think it's a good idea, but I've nothing to add more than "yeah it's cool", that's why I think a lot of people don't write an answer just to say "yeah cool" or "meh not cool".

Btw don't pay too much attention to the up/down vote thing.

We are on the internet, sometimes I can post two comments saying almost exactly the same thing in the same thread, then one gets upvoted and the other gets downvoted. ^^

I know but it's nice to know why it's disagreed on or why they think it would be a nice development in there point of view. And yes most of the time it is short reply's and its annoying haha.
Make treasure goblins desired again..
Yea I was thinking a Bounty Thief would be awesome, also a Key Thief that drops Greater Rift Keys would be nice
11/20/2017 01:38 AMPosted by Savagelight
Make treasure goblins desired again..

Can remove normal treasure goblins and just add these and I would be happy..bounties suck
Bountiful Goblin is something a lot of us ask for on the PTR forums for the last 3-4 PTR's so hopefully it is on the way.

I still like the concept of other goblins as well, such as:

1 - Primal Goblin - This goblin is extremely rare, and drops primal fragments. Upon gathering 10 fragments, you gain a Primal Essence and can turn any legendary item primal. Make the chance of this goblin appearing as rare as rainbow goblins.

2 - Dragonshire Goblin - This goblin drops a flat amount of deaths breaths, scaling with difficulty. 50 DB's starting on Torment 1, maybe something like 500 DB's when killed on T13. Speeds up upgrading rares early season, and should also be as rare as the Rainbow Goblin.

3 - Caretaker Goblin - This goblin only drops potions and follower trinkets. Self explanatory.

4 - Masterful Goblin - This goblin will drop at least 1 set piece of gear, with a higher chance based on difficulty.

5 - Ancient Goblin - This goblin will drop at least 1 ancient item, up to a max of 2 ancients in T13. Make this goblin as rare as the Rainbow Goblin.

6 - Seasonal Goblin *RAW CONCEPT* - How about a goblin that drops tokens which can be used to apply time based buffs? For instance, a bountiful token that increases your bounty mats from caches by 100% for 1 hour? Or a forgotten soul token that allows you to gain double souls upon salvaging items. I WOULD NOT HAVE XP TOKENS!!! but instead have a vast array of tokens that help strictly with the gearing process, and reward the player for making a choice to wait to turn in caches or to salvage unwanted/unneeded items.

Could be many many more goblins, but in the end I think we all love goblins and it would be a nice addition to the game if they added more :)