Royal Calf 2018 Darkening Event

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Does anyone have a clue on how to get the royal calf this year? Wirt's leg is not just a magic item that doesn't salvage into the map anymore.
Im in the same boat, I just get arcane dust from salvaging it.
I was gonna post the same thing. I've got a party of three people reporting the same thing for me. This is on Xbox One. From what I Remember last year the Wirt's Leg was a legendary item you crafted I thought, not a blue item like this year.
[PC] Wirt's Leg break down into Arcane Dust and is a Rare item.
No map gotten as of typing
I even went out and grabbed his bell and tried to salvage it, and yet again just dust.
01/03/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Squirrely
I even went out and grabbed his bell and tried to salvage it, and yet again just dust.
good thinking :)
I had a Legendary Wirt's Leg from last year I kept in my stash because reasons (Didn't think the event would come back), I decided to break that down on my Non-Seasonal character, and even that one only turned into Forgotten Souls. This is on Xbox One I did this on.
Same problem no map from salvage. I am playing PC version solo.
Well I am stumped :D!
Same. Crafted, got a magic leg; salvaged, got dust.
I even went and tried all combinations of the three cows, nothing.
Has any one tried on hardcore yet ???
already did hardcore same just arcane dust
01/03/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Olympus
already did hardcore same just arcane dust
ok well now i am stumped
I'm in the same situation. Just Arcane Dust from Wirt's Leg, and doing the cows in all possible combinations resulted in nothing.
Diablo doesnt seem to drop the transmog now either atleast for me anyway
@ ShadzGeeza
If your refering to the red crystal in your head transmog, put the gem in a helm. That's how I got it
Same problem here, its showing up as a blue item :/ and all i get is dust . I wasn't around last year for the event. Well, I hope this is just a bug
It's a bug. Had another thread open - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20760737673

That thread contains links to a couple of bug reports. I guess we all get to wait quietly for a patch/hotfix.
01/03/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Muddchook
I guess we all get to wait quietly for a patch/hotfix.

Honestly it just may not be included in this years event. The Royal Calf pet is not shown in the rewards section of the posted blog.
This will certainly be another deal that will not set well with the players.
Hope I'm wrong on this, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Bliz has removed it from future events.
Since all the other pieces of the calf pet are still in the game, it certainly appears to be a bug issue with the change to wirt's leg tmog a while back, hope so.