How Do I Unlock New (62 and higher) Torment Levels?

General Discussion
01/02/2018 05:36 AMPosted by AranHaelVal
01/02/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Meteorblade
T stands for Torment

T stands for Torment Tier Triple Trick
:-)

Torment, Tier, Triple, Trick, Time, Telekinesis, Telepathy...
01/02/2018 09:57 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd
It won't go up if you live under a bridge...

All the hate when I just asked a question .... wow. And if you would have read the above post, I did apologize for my terminology. Yet another reason I avoid interacting with players here...... Thank you ZeeLoyd for continuing to prove other players have an over inflated ego and superiority complex.

I ran a GR60, completed it within the time limit, then ran a GR61 also completing it within the time limit. I killed the GR Guardian and talked with the Gem upgrade lady in both instances (and OMG I forgot her name .... I'm sure I will receive a reprimand for that as well), yet GR63 will not is not available to me. I have ran well over 100 Bounties also. So, if anyone could point me in the right direction without attacking my terminology or twisting my words, it would be greatly appreciated.
If you win 61, do 62.

If you win 62, do 63.

If you win 62 and 63 does not show up in the Greater Rift selection dialog ar the pylon, open a ticket with customer support; such a problem is beyond our capacity to fix.
01/03/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Ghobie
to prove other players have an over inflated ego and superiority complex.

Welcome to the real world. It's build on Ego, Money and Wars
You made me laugh again.
Happy new year
01/03/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Virtueboy
If you win 61, do 62.

If you win 62, do 63.

If you win 62 and 63 does not show up in the Greater Rift selection dialog ar the pylon, open a ticket with customer support; such a problem is beyond our capacity to fix.

Thank you Virtueboy. I was about to do this. I logged into the game to take a screenshot and I now have GR64 open for play. I suppose I had a glitch of some sort. Either way, the progression scale seems to be working now.

Also, "Thank you" to everyone who was kind enough to try and help.
01/03/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Ghobie
I logged into the game to take a screenshot and I now have GR64 open for play.

You said you've successfully completed a GR65 on your crusader. As all of your heroes are in the same mode, i.e. non-seasonal softcore, this means every single one of them has access to at least a GR66. So, go ahead, take a screenshot and show us that you can't scroll past GR64 in the drop-down menu.
..... Thank you ZeeLoyd for continuing to prove other players have an over inflated ego and superiority complex.

You are most welcome ;-)

I just thought it was odd you claimed to do 65 the other day, but now did not know how to get to GR 61. Do you play both season and non season cahracters atm?
-Maybe you mixed that up...
01/03/2018 01:17 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd
Do you play both season and non season cahracters atm?

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ghobie-1650/career
He has six non-seasonal, softcore level 70s so, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, every single hero he could be running GRs on would have access to the same GR levels. He has one seasonal softcore hero but as that's level 39 it's irrelevant to GRs.
01/03/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Meteorblade
01/03/2018 01:17 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd
Do you play both season and non season cahracters atm?

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ghobie-1650/career
He has six non-seasonal, softcore level 70s so, as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, every single hero he could be running GRs on would have access to the same GR levels. He has one seasonal softcore hero but as that's level 39 it's irrelevant to GRs.

Oh, sorry yes - guess my eyes were blurred on account of my bloated ego ;-)
01/03/2018 09:48 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd

Oh, I assumed it was due to too much Christmas eggnog.
egonog...

01/03/2018 09:48 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd

;-)
then ran a GR61 also completing it within the time limit. I killed the GR Guardian and talked with the Gem upgrade lady in both instances (and OMG I forgot her name .... I'm sure I will receive a reprimand for that as well), yet GR63 will not is not available to me.

What about you try to do the GR62 then that should've unlocked if you actually completed GR61 as you claim?

Are really gonna tell me you did GR60, 61, refusing to do 62 and want 63 unlocked right away?