Improved Empyrean Band

General Discussion
So I have finally finished crafting what I think would be a good upgrade to one of the Darkening of Tristram Items. It will also be viable after the event. Please bear in mind this will have to be tweaked for lower levels so it can scale per level when you get it. The version I present to you is the version of it at level 70.

Empyrean Band
Legendary Ring

Primary
Chance on hit to deal [15-20]% lighting or fire damage.

Secondary
Physical Damage taken is reduced by [20]%
Reduces duration of crowd control effects [35-50]%

One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
+[416-500]Dexterity
+[416-500]Intelligence
+[416-500]Strength

+2 Random Magic Properties

Account Bound
Unique Equipped

"I arranged pieces of the stone within a silver ring that my father left me. I hope it serves you well." — Griswold

Now if you actually take a look at the Diablo 1 version of the Empyrean Band my remake keeps it for the most part within the values of the old one in a round about way. Of course it keeps the flavor text. Should the Diablo dev team like my idea, of course i would like to see it also have the opportunity to turn it also ancient legendary with even better stats whatever those may be.
01/04/2018 04:33 PMPosted by ArchangelJln
Primary
Fire and Lightning skills damage increased [15-20]%

As the intent appears to be a non class-specific ring, this choice immediately renders the item useless to a Necromancer because they have no abilities using those elements (they only use Physical, Poison and Cold).
Could make it

[random type of elemental damage] increased 15-20%

This would appeal to the developers I think, because it would be hard to roll exactly what you want. Leading to false hope and lots of searching for the nearly impossible to get exact version you want.
01/04/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Virtueboy
Could make it

[random type of elemental damage] increased 15-20%

This would appeal to the developers I think, because it would be hard to roll exactly what you want. Leading to false hope and lots of searching for the nearly impossible to get exact version you want.
The elemental part is to replace the +20% light radius that was part of the original Empyrean Ring in Diablo 1. Ergo lightning or fire damage. Also based on the lore and a dictionary search of the word Empyrean that's why I specifically went with lightning or fire damage. No other elements would work well, I could of course add in holy damage as well but that would be it.
Sorry it's taking so long to come up with new stuff been busy. Working on the Optic Amulet currently.