First two Hedrig's Gifts (Unclaimed) Missing from Rewards Mail.

Technical Support
First two Hedrig's Gift (Unclaimed) Missing from Rewards menu.

I finished the Hero's journey on my Necromancer and Monk.

After the second reward became available I looked at the Rewards Menu screen and then closed it using the X button in the top right of the screen.

I noticed immediately that the green notification was completely gone and I could no longer access the rewards mail.

I finished the fourth chapter today and the green icon reappeared, however, the first two rewards were no where to be seen and only the third reward was available. I claimed it and put it in my stash.

So, what can be do to resolved this issue?
A couple of things:

-You can only claim each gift bag once so if you already claimed the bag on another char, you won't get it again.
-If you don't claim mail within 30 days treasure goblins whisk it away never to be seen again, at least on PC.

Are you on PC or Console? This forum usually only handles PC. There is a dedicated Console forum you can ask in if that is what you are playing on.
I would also like to add to this. I'm on pc, and I while I was working on chapter 4 a friend noticed I didn't have set pieces yet. I never received the chapter 2 or 3 award and this is the only reason character I've done on my account.
01/22/2018 06:03 AMPosted by fenrirfa
I would also like to add to this. I'm on pc, and I while I was working on chapter 4 a friend noticed I didn't have set pieces yet. I never received the chapter 2 or 3 award and this is the only reason character I've done on my account.
The gift is sent by game mail. Check if you have an envelope icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. If you do, click on it to claim the gifts (within 30 days of the gift being earned). If you don't, then there is nothing that can be done... sorry !

You will need to find the missing pieces the usual way... monster loot, Kadala and the cube (Hope of Cain and/or Skill of Nilfur recipes).

Good luck