Season 12 End Date

General Discussion
Hi,

What's the end date for Season 12?
OMFG dude, serious?

There are like 3 topics in the first 2 pages asking the same thing.
Soon .
01/16/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Kay
Soon .

How soon is now? I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day now...
01/16/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Destro888
Hi,

Did you find out the end date for season 12?
01/16/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Destro888
Hi,

How the hell would we know any better than you do?
01/16/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Orrion
PTR helps us with the predictions. I'd say 2 weeks PTR and 2 more weeks after announcement. Roughly a month from now.
01/16/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Skelos
PTR helps us with the predictions. I'd say 2 weeks PTR and 2 more weeks after announcement. Roughly a month from now.

Which is something he could have figured out. The same information is available to everyone.
I thought the end date would have been pre-determined. Didn't know it was a guessing game.
01/16/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Orrion
01/16/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Skelos
...PTR helps us with the predictions. I'd say 2 weeks PTR and 2 more weeks after announcement. Roughly a month from now.

Which is something he could have figured out. The same information is available to everyone.

Some people don't know where to look or how to look for it. Clearly you didn't know and Skelos gave an appropriate answer. You didn't know but you could have looked it up yourself, right?
I looked in three places before I posted.

- Front page "Season 12 Now Live"
Great information about Season 12 except no indication of an end date.

- Search Box - typed Season 12 End Date. No results found.
Apparently works now, where I found my own post.

- General Discussion forum
Unfortunately, I didn't scroll down far enough.

Thanks for everyone's input.
01/16/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Merp
01/16/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Orrion

Some people don't know where to look or how to look for it. Clearly you didn't know and Skelos gave an appropriate answer. You didn't know but you could have looked it up yourself, right?

Huh? When did I say I didn't know? I knew perfectly well. My point is that in every one of these threads, nobody knows anymore than anyone else - as long as they're checking the News section and the sticky threads at the top of this forum.

Everything else outside of announcements is just educated guesswork based on dates.
01/16/2018 05:57 PMPosted by Orrion

Huh? When did I say I didn't know? I knew perfectly well.

Maybe you can't follow your own time line of posts in here, but that post tells me "i don't know, no one knows". Do you really want to continue making yourself look like a fool?
01/16/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Merp

Maybe you can't follow your own time line of posts in here, but that post tells me "i don't know, no one knows". Do you really want to continue making yourself look like a fool?

Owned
01/16/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Duckypoo

Owned

Not "Owned". A simple act of compassion to a fellow human goes a long way. I guarantee he would talk to his mother like he posts here.
01/16/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Destro888
I thought the end date would have been pre-determined. Didn't know it was a guessing game.

It's a guessing game till Blizzard hot news arrive.

My guess
Before XXIII Winter Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Or
After XXIII Winter Olympic Games Closing Ceremony
:-)
01/16/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Merp
Not "Owned". A simple act of compassion to a fellow human goes a long way. I guarantee he would talk to his mother like he posts here.

I would like to be more like you
01/17/2018 03:34 AMPosted by blackrainbow
01/16/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Merp

I would like to be more like you

Lol, no you wouldn't. I'm a jerk too. I try to behave but I don't always succeed.

Oh, I get it. So because I didn’t actually see the announcement before I posted - because I don’t check the news feed religiously - I’m a fool and my overall point that applies at basically any other time is meaningless.

That interpretation is stupid.
4 weeks later