Number 8 Crusader Hitting Hard

Crusader
Hello All,

I know this player most likely BOTs, so that is not what I am impressed with. But watching his video, his Condemn Crusader’s lowest damage output was 2 trillion, and his highest was 51 trillion!

https://youtu.be/WRnmbDkDSyc

Now that is some awesome firepower. I wish I had half of that to make my push on the leaderboards.

My season goal is just to make it on the boards, but first I need to get better rolled gear. I especially like using the speed farming rift crusader build. Very impressive indeed on how fast it clears rifts. Happy hunting all.
01/16/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Codeblue009
I know this player most likely BOTs, so that is not what I am impressed with.

Stopped caring after I read this. Seriously kid figure out whom you're looking for approval from, the rabid masses that are posting about botting or the player in the video you linked.

Your opening comment is neither edgy or cool.

Winging little pillow-biter you are.
Well, he is botting. I will say that I care a little bit about it considering he's the one just above me on the leaderboard (feelsbadman, I used to be number 1 :'(). But in the end, as long as you're happy with how you're playing, you shouldn't be calling out names too much.
Either way, good luck with your push, you have a lot of stuff to do considering aside from your helm I don't think any piece of gear you have is worth keeping.
01/16/2018 10:45 AMPosted by jay
01/16/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Codeblue009
I know this player most likely BOTs, so that is not what I am impressed with.

Stopped caring after I read this. Seriously kid figure out whom you're looking for approval from, the rabid masses that are posting about botting or the player in the video you linked.

Your opening comment is neither edgy or cool.

Winging little pillow-biter you are.

If you read my statement, I am neither looking for nor wanting approval. As a 50 year old man, I think your characterization of me as a kid is amusing. My interest was purely at the fire power (damage) the Arkhan build was performing at. With respect to the title, it is exactly what I was impressed with. The comment on BOT was simply to avoid other people thinking I was impressed because he used a BOT. I don’t care about whether he used it or not, because I only play for self enjoyment.

Your immature name calling is not needed nor welcomed, so have some respect when you want to disagree on something. Discourse can be achieved without name calling.

Cheers.
Better start botting old man
No idea what is discussion about...did you see his paragon points?
I have 2700 (Solo GR108 Holly Sweeper) so having over 2000 paragons more I would have ....12.000 Strength and my total amount of Strength would be around 50.000....this is massive amount of damage.
Really not big deal.