Help with Grift 100

Crusader
I did have strong-arms in cube. I've been trying a little bit of everything. I've literally tried everything lol. I do have illusory boots in the cube normally.

I've tried laws of valor unstoppable but do seem to prefer laws of justice decaying strength. My condemn is on a macro so it casts itself. I finally got a worthy Furnace so that's the reason from going from 97 to 99. But still I come up lacking. I tend to get really !@#$ty maps like most people.
01/25/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Soldier
My condemn is on a macro so it casts itself.
That's Not allowed.
01/25/2018 03:54 PMPosted by storytime42
01/25/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Soldier
My condemn is on a macro so it casts itself.
That's Not allowed.

That's good to know, I didn't know that.
I can see that your profile is showing the "right" gear now. Macro or not, there is a huge difference between decaying strength and unstoppable force.
pardon the noob ness here. Crusader wasn't around when I last played the game. But, why use unstoppable force if condemn doesn't benefit from IAS?
Angryroleplayer and others I've seen use decaying strength when the gear lacks resist.
Unstoppable force halves your wrath cost. In density you have close to unlimited Condemn casts in combination with Provoke and Slash.
01/25/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Jazz
I can see that your profile is showing the "right" gear now. Macro or not, there is a huge difference between decaying strength and unstoppable force.

I concur there is a huge difference between Decaying and Unstoppable. I use Unstoppable with Long Arm.
In game play it seems that unstoppable is the dps option. I kill stuff easier with unstoppable but I can't seem to live without decaying strength. Now, I die a lot with decaying strength (7 times or so) but it's definitely more with unstoppable. I spent a good portion of my day trying to get 100. I've noticed that I'm actually dying more on white trash mobs than packs or elites. I have to kill everything because I can't just waltz past stuff. And in white trash density I die a lot. I'm assuming this is do to physical resist. If I were to to die just one less time than I'd have this 100 as I'm within seconds.
I assume that you have Akk. Champion up all the time? When you walk through or past mobs you can also fire off condemn regularly to immobilize them and get healing. If the mob is big enough it may even give you progress to thin it out before you move on. But if you have to kill everything like you say then the rift will take much too long time.
I have run with Unstoppable plus Indestructible to have a back-up cheat death. That'll reduce your number of condemns but might keep you better alive for a while.
What's your sheet cooldown? Are you casting AC with a macro or NumLock? Also, what delay are you using for Condemn casts?
?I do have AC up all the time.

55 percent sheet cool down. Condemn is all that was auto casting. What do you mean delay for condemn casts?
01/26/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Soldier
?I do have AC up all the time.

55 percent sheet cool down. Condemn is all that was auto casting. What do you mean delay for condemn casts?

56% cooldown reduction is needed for permanent AC. You're likely losing it briefly between cooldowns (possibly without noticing), which is contributing to your deaths. Stand in town and hit AC with your Inventory open. Monitor your toughness as AC is about to reset - if it drops and then rebounds, you need to improve your CDR.

If you're using a macro to cast Condemn, you should be able to set a casting frequency/delay. Something in the ballpark of 650msec (+/- if you've got slow ping) should give you consistent casts without penalty delays for spamming.
Yes. You have three 7% rolls on your profile right now.
now I have 2. I'm sitting at 55.5

I don't know how to sett the frequency delay. I'm on a Mac. so I use the on screen keyboard to set it. I press and hold F7 with my condemn key pressed. That's all I know how to do.
You need a better shield - consider spending shards/upgrading rares or reforging the one you've got until you have one with 8% CDR and an affix closer to 800%. Maintaining AC throughout the rift will solve your survival issues.

If you're NumLocking Condemn, you're taking a spam penalty every few casts, which means you're sacrificing significant DPS. It works fine for regular rifts/bounties, but you'll never push as high as you would in GR if you were casting it correctly or using a macro (gaming mouse, AHK, etc.). Something to think about.
that shield is the bane of my existence! I've spent a good while and all my cube mats on it. it's super hard to get apparently
01/26/2018 03:22 PMPosted by mrspank
You need a better shield - consider spending shards/upgrading rares or reforging the one you've got until you have one with 8% CDR and an affix closer to 800%. Maintaining AC throughout the rift will solve your survival issues.

If you're NumLocking Condemn, you're taking a spam penalty every few casts, which means you're sacrificing significant DPS. It works fine for regular rifts/bounties, but you'll never push as high as you would in GR if you were casting it correctly or using a macro (gaming mouse, AHK, etc.). Something to think about.

There's definitely a delay. I never noticed it before. thx for pointing that out.
01/26/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Soldier
that shield is the bane of my existence! I've spent a good while and all my cube mats on it. it's super hard to get apparently

I'm in the same boat so don't feel bad.

Try putting on the Vigilante Belt and see if that helps.
Well Well....

So I've been paying more attention to my skill cool downs. And if I don't use a macro and I pop out of whatever damage I'm taking with 5 seconds remaining on Laws I'm good. I slammed a 99 with 5 minutes remaining.

I haven't tried 100 today but I'm feeling confident! Ty you all for your help!

EDIT: I just got 100 with a sloppy game play and bad rift with 2 seconds to spare!! THX ALL