Can i reach GR100 with..

Crusader
Is it realistic to reliably clear GR100 with Captain America, or do I seriously have to cave in and play Condemn?

If it is possible, what do I need to change?
I can currently breeze through GR80 with nothing threatening me.
GR85+ I clear easily, but take very long to kill RGs, keeping me from pushing into 90.

I don't see much room for gains aside from Paragon levels, and Cube Augments.
Travelers Pledge set combo would be an improvement, but currently don't have 2 that are itemized right, and don't really see it making that huge of a difference.
With your current gear, paragon, and gem levels: no.

Paragon 1500+ players with level 100 augments and level 100+ gems: yes.

Endless Walk is way too powerful to pass on for the record. It is 2x the damage which is basically 5 GR levels.
Working on enchanting a socket into a neck and a ring atm, but theyre being stubborn. :(.

Also, another question.
Is Bane of the Stricken > Effixious Toxin in both solo and multiplayer, or just multiplayer?
I just cubed my 80 BotS, and the results seem similar with Effixious Toxin, possibly a even bit better.
Bane of the Stricken really only helps with the RG. Sometimes with stubborn Yellow Elites.

I would not use Toxin for Blessed Shield.

Gogok
Pain Enhancer
Trapped
Powerful
Stricken
Esoteric

These are all better imo
OP your gear still has a lot of room for improvements.

Some of the more important ones:
Both your weapon and Shield legendary effects can be better. You need LoH on at least weapon for survivability. There is no attack speed increase on your gear, that means your Akkhan's Leniency stacks will be low. You're still missing Blessed Shield skill bonus on your helm and shield.
I only using the Poison gem because its a 25 and done gem, its just a filler for when i Cube one of my primary Gems.
I intend to go with Gogok+Bane of the Powerful+Stricken.
I was just curious if anyone knew, at what point Strickens damage gains outweigh Efffixious, i mean im pretty sure a 25Effixious is better than like, a 40 Strickens, but Strickens builds up with levels really well.

From my understanding the build benefits more from 6% crit on helm, and 10% crit on shield. Rather than going for Blessed Shield skill damage.

maybe that's wrong though.
Attackspeed was primarily just from gogok+Fervor and paragon points, so 40%.
feels fast.
My Akkahns Leniency stacks get to 9 on a RG.
Have reached into the 80-89 range of stacks, on packs.
Idk how much more people are milking that affix for, but it cant be much more.

My Gyrfalcon Footes Affix can definitely afford to be better :-P
01/13/2018 08:49 PMPosted by PhearBunny
I only using the Poison gem because its a 25 and done gem, its just a filler for when i Cube one of my primary Gems

I worry You're not using the cube correctly with your legendary gems.

The legendary affix is lost in gems when augmenting using the cube.
You want your primary gems to be high level for more dmg. They will not be augmented with the cube. Once you have your 3 primary where you want them, you then level other gems to a high level for augmenting with the cube to get main stat. But always wearing your primary gems.
I know how it works.
I it saves me time and gem skills to just cube something like the Bane of the Powerful that I use, when I hit 80with it. Because levels on Bane of the Powerful don't really matter, so I don't care that I'm cubing it back to lvl1.

Ill worry about pushing my equipped gems over 80, once I have my handful of ancient gear augmented.
Bane of the Trapped is recommended instead of Powerful. But if you decide to use it levels on Bane of the Powerful do matter. In some greater rifts elites can be scarce and even if they're not a long uptime will make it easier for you to skip certain elites or just kill the champion, pick up the globes and move on. Finally, the buff might fall off just before or during the rift guardian fight.
01/14/2018 06:50 AMPosted by PhearBunny

Ill worry about pushing my equipped gems over 80, once I have my handful of ancient gear augmented.

Fair enough. Play your way and have fun.
From my understanding the build benefits more from 6% crit on helm, and 10% crit on shield. Rather than going for Blessed Shield skill damage.

Ideal helm and Shield should have both CHC and Blessed Shield skill bonus.

Idk how much more people are milking that affix for, but it cant be much more.

7% IAS on weapon plus some extra attack speed from other items like Witching Hour makes a lot of difference. The ideal build for pushing uses Pain Enhancer to greatly increase attack speed in dense packs.
have you considered wearing the illusiory boots?
My Shield Crusader build can do GR94/95 comfortably.

I have 5 items augmented, lvl 95 Legendary Gems.
- Traverler's Pledge
- Paragon lvl 1027

I think if I had 10+ items augmented and 1300+ paragon, I should be able to reach GR100.
at P850 with my Capt America, I can not very comfortably do GR90. But I can reliably clear it in time atleast.
at P850 with a unoptimized Condemn build, I can do GR95 very comfortably.
Havent attempted anything higher, but its obvious I could go higher.

I haaaaate Condemn so much tho.
02/04/2018 11:23 AMPosted by PhearBunny
I haaaaate Condemn so much tho.

This the first season I main crusader, so I actually think that condemn is a really fun build. It feels really fluid, similar to a Barb WW build, but somehow, it just feels more satisfying.

Just personal Preference.
The Condemn learning curve was steeper for me than it was with several other Sader builds I've tried (Invoker, Shield, Hammers). I spent several weeks figuring out how to manage wrath, time COE cycles with skills, and fight various RGs. Then I had to take that experience and apply it to Rifts and bounties, while also swapping out gear pieces as necessary.

I'm finally comfortable utilizing Condemn across all D3 gameplay scenarios, but I understand how it could be tedious/frustrating/confusing in the early stages. It was well worth the effort, as it is incredibly satisfying flattening everything in your path instead of running from elite to elite like several other builds.