The Druid is coming

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Amazon male? Maybe warrior or knight class?
I don't think women druids would be too tough to do, they could just play the similar word game like sorceror / enchantress / wizard or rogue / amazon or paladin / crusader to implement a similar class with different lore. Call them the shifters, a renegade group of druids, and "solve" the gender problem.
i really hope this is true, and if that is the case i really hope they add new items for all the other classes as well, i feel like they deserve a little love as well since they haven't really gotten much since RoS, even if it was just one new set for each. i know a lot of people who have been dying for a fist of the heavens set, but sadly it never showed up :/
01/19/2018 04:18 AMPosted by Boogerman
Yea that's my guess, Druid Ursa Lupus Pack for 14.99$

In-game wolf/bear/Raven pet.
Two stash bank.
Two additional character slots.
A portrait for the Druid.
A druid banner sigil.

Sounds Great! Take my money! Win player / win Blizzard.

That said, I highly doubt ANYTHING will ever be added to D3.
D3 is in maintenance mode.
The janitor pokes the server with his mop once a day to make sure its running.
Next season NO new content, nothing zip, nada, squat.

Wake me up if the druid comes, but im not losing sleep waiting up.
01/22/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Hesha
i really hope this is true, and if that is the case i really hope they add new items for all the other classes as well, i feel like they deserve a little love as well since they haven't really gotten much since RoS, even if it was just one new set for each. i know a lot of people who have been dying for a fist of the heavens set, but sadly it never showed up :/

I think people have also been waiting for the DH spike trap set, a proper Barbarian Thorns set, a Necromacer Nova and Bone Spirit set, a Wizard Wave of Force and Blizzard set, plus a WD plague of toads upgrade and mass confusion as well.
There are many skills that are not utilised in sets. You also forgot revenge as well in your mention.
Items with great potential and no use other than filler.

Perhaps when they do the Druid they will also do the others. I reckon just watch. Besides, other than one purchase it is free to play. If it was pay to play I could understand why so many people are negative. It is only business, WoW is a cashcow. It is where much of their resources go. I am grateful they bother to upgrade at all.
MUDDIED PARCHMENT

DRUID TECH MEN DAMP
DRUID THE D MEN CAMP
DRUID DEC TEN H AM PM
DRUID DEC TEN MH MAP
01/22/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Isachar
I don't think women druids would be too tough to do, they could just play the similar word game like sorceror / enchantress / wizard or rogue / amazon or paladin / crusader to implement a similar class with different lore. Call them the shifters, a renegade group of druids, and "solve" the gender problem.
Ok! Next Diablo game sould not have male/female for each class. It must be Classgendre locked. e.g.Drood have to be male only, Necro male too, Sorceress female ...etc. Think about Amazon male which is not logical. Amazons were only women. Thats a reason they dont release Amazon already??
01/23/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Tillix
Ok! Next Diablo game sould not have male/female for each class. It must be Classgendre locked. e.g.Drood have to be male only, Necro male too, Sorceress female ...etc. Think about Amazon male which is not logical. Amazons were only women. Thats a reason they dont release Amazon already??

Next class(es) will be male(s) and female(s).
Next game(s) classes will be males and females.
That's a fact.
:-)
01/22/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Digox
Amazon male? Maybe warrior or knight class?

I think instead of Amazons they will have it be some sort of jungle tribe that resembles Amazons, but, that can have male and female counterparts, that is good with spears and arrows.

Someone said that opposite gender for a druid doesn't make sense. A woman can't be a kick-butt werewolf and have magical powers?

Anyone seen Ginger Snaps movie series? ;)
Druid is easily done. Take a look at the female "druid" in the latest King Arthur movie. As for the Amazon, I agree it wouldn't work as a Amazon society but you could do a similar class based on the Greek feel of the original Amazon society. Kind of Amazons meet the movie 300.
Please be true! Keep D3 alive a bit more. Why? Because I want them to have more time on developing D4 and making it amazing. :)
01/19/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Boogerman
There was a recent deleted discussion on twitter made by Sean White an associate game designer working at Blizzard referencing Ursa Major which is probably the easiest recognizable and most known constellation that could be related to the Druid.

https://i.gyazo.com/9884b92b8c8a2e04a1ef5e78ef4969ff.png

There's also a secret item on the PTR that nobody talk about - the Muddied Parchment referencing the Druid : https://imgur.com/JcdkQKC

This is an item that the developers put into the PTR for Patch 2.6.1 that seems to hint at things related to the Druid class.

Sean White is "apparently" responsible for making Druid/Werewolf related stuff based on his linkedin profile and twitter account : https://twitter.com/lupgaron

I'm calling it now 14.99$ Druid class similar to the Necromancer is coming near us soon'ish. If I am wrong, then it's pretty obvious the Druid was planned at one point to be released.

Thoughts?
if I'm not mistaken, in Doctor Strange movie, have male and female druids.

Druid is like wizard, but with magic involving nature, i dont know why that would be strange to have female or male druids.

but Amazon its a female name, in amazon island only female live.

but blizzard can do: Archer - Rogue - Assassin - Paladin - Warrior - Knight - Priest - Sage - Fighter, i dont know, there is a lot of possibilitys for new classes...

In Tibia, i.e., Paladin can use javalins, spears and bow, crossbows... maybe Paladin can replace the "amazon" name, but amazon male it will be strange. But in Diablo 2, Paladin is like Knight or Crusader.
Game just isn't fun so new characters won't do much for me.
another pet class?

oh well. hope they include wings
Very excited for this. I don't care how much it costs at all for Druid pack.
There will be no future content for D3....did you not see the recent job descriptions?

They are all gearing up for advancing the development of the new Diablo game...

The Druid is "not" coming...
01/19/2018 04:09 AMPosted by Boogerman
There was a recent deleted discussion on twitter made by Sean White an associate game designer working at Blizzard referencing Ursa Major which is probably the easiest recognizable and most known constellation that could be related to the Druid.

https://i.gyazo.com/9884b92b8c8a2e04a1ef5e78ef4969ff.png

There's also a secret item on the PTR that nobody talk about - the Muddied Parchment referencing the Druid : https://imgur.com/JcdkQKC

This is an item that the developers put into the PTR for Patch 2.6.1 that seems to hint at things related to the Druid class.

Sean White is "apparently" responsible for making Druid/Werewolf related stuff based on his linkedin profile and twitter account : https://twitter.com/lupgaron

I'm calling it now 14.99$ Druid class similar to the Necromancer is coming near us soon'ish. If I am wrong, then it's pretty obvious the Druid was planned at one point to be released.

Thoughts?

this would make me sad. i am hoping they let d3 go and put their time in developing d4. a new class is not changing anything about the problems of the current game. i bought necro pack, just to play the story with it one more time, but i would not buy another pack.
The druid is no coming, no new content, no new d4 expac...stop wishing and dreaming! We reached the end!
There were no female crusaders either brooooo