Will 2.6.2 Have New Content?

General Discussion
Considering this PTR is all about performance testing, can anyone confirm if next patch will have new content + balance changes or not?
We will find out when you do, next time, "When the patch notes are updated!"
lol, will you test PTR with no content to test? i will not, lol
01/17/2018 05:43 PMPosted by DevilHunter

I wont, i didnt even test previous PTR's which had content (massive lag and queues). But current PTR has no new content so...
Only if they make changes will the patch number change. S13 could still easily be 2.6.1 with no significant changes to anything.

Agree.
They already clearly stated that there is no new content and that this exercise is a strain test on the servers.
01/17/2018 06:26 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
They already clearly stated that there is no new content and that this exercise is a strain test on the servers.

No, they did not say the next patch will have no new content, they said that this specific PTR is a very short term server slam test, with no new content with it.

Those are two completely different things.

You seem to be in the crowd looking at this as the patch PTR, but that is not what it is at all. They have had numerous seasons in the past that started with a server slam, and 2-3 weeks later followed with their normal content patch.

Think about this logically, why would you be testing background features if you have no plans to thereafter add something?
^

Who said about next patch? I mentioned that the current exercise is a strain test.

Only reason OP posted is because they opened the PTR and which they clearly posted that there is no new content in the current PTR and it is to test their servers.
01/17/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Demonmonger
No, they did not say the next patch will have no new content, they said that this specific PTR is a very short term server slam test, with no new content with it.

You seem to be in the crowd looking at this as the patch PTR, but that is not what it is at all. They have had numerous seasons in the past that started with a server slam, and 2-3 weeks later followed with their normal content patch.

Think about this logically, why would you be testing background features if you have no plans to thereafter add something?

I think you're being way too optimistic and giving Blizz way too much credit. Let's face it: Season 12 = Season 13 = Season 14.........= Season 995...

This game is a graveyard and we are the zombies still lurking behind the tombstones, searching for god knows what....
Yup not testing the PTR before changes to items/skills and/or quality of life things like matt auto-pickup are put into it.
01/17/2018 06:37 PMPosted by SevenShadow
This game is a graveyard and we are the zombies still lurking behind the tombstones, searching for god knows what....

Clearly zombies are searching for brains.
The forums aren't a good place to find them.
I wonder if we will get any more content? I wish D3 was treated better by Blizzard.
01/17/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Conlan
Considering this PTR is all about performance testing, can anyone confirm if next patch will have new content + balance changes or not?

How would we know anything more than you do? Anything we could absolutely confirm would be included in an announcement, and you can read that for yourself when it happens.
MAINTENANCE MODE IS HERE
01/17/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Conlan

I wont, i didnt even test previous PTR's which had content (massive lag and queues). But current PTR has no new content so...

you wont test it. thanks for the info
01/17/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Demonmonger
01/17/2018 06:26 PMPosted by jtcdgroup

Is the same thing. No new content.
Read dates bro...
A Necromancer resurrected a dead post and added nothing to it.