did not know

General Discussion
I did not know there was a criteria for asking a question on the forum.. since we dont all ask a question in the same way. well i suppose i will go to just being a reader and do less attempts to try and get help from any on the forums. peace all to unburry over the negativity
Why do you let inconsequential people affect your life in a negative way?
02/08/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Merp
Why do you let inconsequential people affect your life in a negative way?

Check the post history. The OP died in HC due to his PC locking up. Reported it as a Bug and was not happy when told that is not a game bug, it is a PC issue. The back and forth and multiple threads have gone on now for days.

So, the OP got answers, politely, to his issue and refuses to accept it.
02/08/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Smoke
I did not know there was a criteria for asking a question on the forum.. since we dont all ask a question in the same way. well i suppose i will go to just being a reader and do less attempts to try and get help from any on the forums. peace all

Someone's craving attention. Need a hug OP ? That kind of passive aggressive stuff is better left for Facebook.
02/08/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Smoke
02/08/2018 08:00 AMPosted by DonMartin

Someone's craving attention. Need a hug OP ? That kind of passive aggressive stuff is better left for Facebook.

it was an apology not passive agressive. there was no harm intended towards anyone or any group with the op. and i resent someone reading negativity into the op.

Well then, you suck at apologizing, because that wasn’t even close to an apology.
02/08/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Smoke
02/08/2018 08:25 AMPosted by TimberWolf
Well then, you suck at apologizing, because that wasn’t even close to an apology.

whom are you to be my judge ?

The world
This board is viewable by anyone with an internet connection.
Jugde Dredd :D
02/08/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Smoke
I did not know there was a criteria for asking a question on the forum.. since we dont all ask a question in the same way. well i suppose i will go to just being a reader and do less attempts to try and get help from any on the forums. peace all
The criteria is to actually follow the help given to you and not throw a temper tantrum all over the forum.

If you continue to act like a spoiled child, people will keep treating you like one.
Dont feed the Troll
02/09/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Smoke

I had no idea there was a set way an adult was supposed to perform.

There are many ways adults can act. Being a !@#$ is not one of them.
People that cry on forum about losing a HC hero are not HC players....they are usually HC wannabe's.

Why?

When we lose a HC hero we simply move on.
Hopefully we leveled gems to at least 25 and have a full set with correct jewels to put in sockets with a weapon and offhand that will allow the plvl'd hero or backup to run T7 and get back in the game.
But why are you still sitting on that same horse with that silly looking saddle?

You are your post history.