did not know

General Discussion
Just a suggestion but maybe mention the post you are referring to so people will have something to reference. Name calling by anyone will not help at all. To be honest it did not come across as an apology to me rather hurt feelings.
02/09/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Smoke
02/09/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Smoke

it hurt your feelings that i said people act differently and i did not know there was a format of which to ask a question.... all i can say on that wonderful response is...................
WOW just WOW

people are deriving from the op and that is so funny... wonder who views and allows such actions without doing a thing about those actions..................................................................................................

What else are they supposed to derive from? It’s not like you explained anything.
Are all Internet Trolls full of Smoke?
02/09/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Smoke
<span class="truncated">...</span>

What else are they supposed to derive from? It’s not like you explained anything.

how exactly would you know what's not like me to be doing anyway? you do not know me yet you assume you do... pfft

That makes no sense.

I never claimed to know you at all. I’m just pointing out that you’ve said nothing in this thread so far.
02/09/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Smoke
02/09/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Kewian
Just a suggestion but maybe mention the post you are referring to so people will have something to reference. Name calling by anyone will not help at all. To be honest it did not come across as an apology to me rather hurt feelings.

it hurt your feelings that i said people act differently and i did not know there was a format of which to ask a question.... all i can say on that wonderful response is...................
WOW just WOW

No, he did not get his feelings hurt. That is not at all what he said. This is what he was trying to say:

"It would help if your first post referenced the topic or post you were discussing. Your post did not come off as an apology, in my opinion. Rather, it came off as you having hurt feelings (about how others responded to your posts)."
Lol. Thanks for today's laugh, Smoke. Laughter is the best medicine!
Now I'm waiting to see if the HC survival tips thread in Bug Report gets moved to HC Forum where it belongs.
Smoke, I recommend you take a look at our forum code of conduct, review some of your posts with an objective mind, and reconsider your approach to constructive, friendly discussion.

Consequently, it's probably best to avoid creating multiple threads on the same or similar topics, or about forum moderation. Both are violations of our forum guidelines and can (and will) result in temporary removal from our forums.

I really do love inviting new people into the community, but we have very little patience for those who do not wish to play nice, play fair or leap to hostile conclusions when disagreeing with others.