Darkening of Tristram is now over

General Discussion
Did everyone get what they wanted? Or did you already have everything from last year? If they were to add new features to the event for next year, what would you like to see? I would like a new gem for the helm. A Soul Shard that does something that can be used. I would also like to see 16 more levels with the bosses from D2LoD.
Managed to get everything, though farming the final named elite on level 14 took me over a week =/
negative just went to get everything at least a couple things, and to my dismay it ended before January was even over yet... :(

Gratz to everyone who got the things, I've been busy lately with my father and his cancer, Then my wife got in a car accident. So unfortunately beat yet again...

anyway back to path of exile i guess. not gunna wait another year. Gratz and have fun :P
Got everything last year. This was a non event win no new content.
I don't see a point in adding more to an event that only comes around once a year. Rather they should make a few different events. At least 4, and spread them through the year. Might not happen though since D3 seems to be on the back burner.
Got half last year and the other half this year. I found it quite fun.
Got everything last year, but I had fun going through it again with a fresh character.
I 100% all achievements on all 3 regions & my PS4 so I'm happy even tho & wish there was wings to get to!
Got my butcher pet this year.

Next year I'll round out the remaining elites list and l be finished.
I got every thing i wanted (namely the pets). I'm missing only the portrait acquired by killing all unique D1 bosses, but that is too much trouble for this kind of thing. Next year I will kill some more bosses and maybe I'll be lucky enough to finish the achievement.
I managed to complete the event with all accomplishments, so I'm not sure what I'll do next year, except to run it once for fun.
02/01/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Zeddicuus
Got half last year and the other half this year. I found it quite fun.

Same here. Once I found out that the elites populated in specific dungeon levels, farming them became much more appealing.
This was my first time experiencing it and I got all the achievements.
01/31/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Avalon
Did everyone get what they wanted?

Yeah, tons of useless and worthless cultists scrolls.
And 16 blurry, grey, not focused Diablo III levels

01/31/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Avalon
If they were to add new features to the event for next year, what would you like to see?

Diablo & Hellfire, Diablo II & Lord of Destruction HD remastered and enhanced
using Diablo III or Diablo IV engine and technics.
Of course for a fair price. 50 $
:-)
I have a bunch of blue items and all those cultist pages. I actually have no idea what to do with this junk, or even why I kept it.