[2/26] Public Game Matchmaking Issues [Resolved]

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 17 18 19 23 Next
Really sucks this is happening. Still not working. I need bounties lol.
I like to think that every time I make a post in this thread it emails a developer that should be working on this.

With that in mind, the vast majority of the games I've joined are capped at 2 people. I get a 3 or 4 person game occasionally but it's more often than not stuck at two. This is frustrating that there isn't any real fix in from blizzard a week later.
03/05/2018 04:27 PMPosted by CapnBounch
I like to think that every time I make a post in this thread it emails a developer that should be working on this.

With that in mind, the vast majority of the games I've joined are capped at 2 people. I get a 3 or 4 person game occasionally but it's more often than not stuck at two. This is frustrating that there isn't any real fix in from blizzard a week later.

Yea and I think games exceeding 2 players only exist because people are joining with friends.
At the moment there are over 400 players doing T13 bounties and cannot find a game with more than 2 players in it including myself.
Have they posted any updates on this? Last post I could find by a blizzard member was 5 days ago.
Still Dead. COMMON! lets get this going!
03/05/2018 06:10 PMPosted by mojo
Still Dead. COMMON! lets get this going!

agree. seriously, bounties are bad enough as it is, this is like a cruel and unusual punishment.
Still not fixed.

Starting to fall way behind other players, mainly because everyone only wants to play "META" groups that are currently partying with other players.

This needs to be fixed before season is completely ruined.
Hey Blizzard (D3 team), I don’t post much in the forums and I know you are very busy on finding a fix despite many posted opinions. Unfortunately, I’m on the band wagon of patience running thin. Not because a fix hasn’t been made yet, but… communication.

Pretty Please…

Just…

Tell us…

SOMETHING!...

Even if it’s bad news, we know you’re monitoring these forums. We are hungry for ANY kind of news and this bug is a HUGE issue! At a minimum for these kinds of major impacted problems, we’d love to see a daily post of “Sorry guys, we are still looking at it”, or “(insert any message conveying we feel your pain and are doing our best)”. There will always be “that guy” or “that gal” that will post stupidly to your daily post. Troll’s will be troll’s, but at least we feel the love that we know you have for us.

Thanks for making such excellent games, keep up the great work!
Is Path of Exile any good? Maybe I should check them out
still nothing over two players even in T13 GR.
Not only are groups still not filling up.. now I occasionally get into a game and no one can enter the Rift at all. you need to take down this stupid anti cheat system immediately because it doesn't work....you just !@#$ed the whole game up, People would rather be able to play the game then to stop a few people using bots
03/05/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Kappa269
Hey Blizzard (D3 team), I don’t post much in the forums and I know you are very busy on finding a fix despite many posted opinions. Unfortunately, I’m on the band wagon of patience running thin. Not because a fix hasn’t been made yet, but… communication.

Pretty Please…

Just…

Tell us…

SOMETHING!...

Even if it’s bad news, we know you’re monitoring these forums. We are hungry for ANY kind of news and this bug is a HUGE issue! At a minimum for these kinds of major impacted problems, we’d love to see a daily post of “Sorry guys, we are still looking at it”, or “(insert any message conveying we feel your pain and are doing our best)”. There will always be “that guy” or “that gal” that will post stupidly to your daily post. Troll’s will be troll’s, but at least we feel the love that we know you have for us.

Thanks for making such excellent games, keep up the great work!

Exactly. I don't care if they come and say "hey guys, this actually isn't going to get fixed until the season is over." At least we'll know they're doing something. 6 days with no updates is pretty ridiculous.
for those of you seeing the occasional 3 or 4 player games, it might just be the fact that they joined the game as a party. but that part is messed up, too. I had a party of 3 (including myself) and joined a public game. the other person happened to have a party of 2 when joining the game, so one of the guys in my party ended up not being able to join (but remained in the party)
D3 devs are really all in - 2 player bug; conquest ruined; interface randomly showing 0 players in rifts; website displaying helms with 3 sockets - really takes skill to wreck all that at once; respect.
How hard can it be to make your servers allow more than 2 people?
The Bug is still there, in order to beat the bug you need to party up with at least 1 other player before joining the public games to ensure of getting at least 3 players
Is this only on US now? I've been happily joining T13 public bounty groups on EU for days and gotten a 4-man party every single time, at various times of day and night.
03/05/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Dimwit
Get over yourself.

The D3 team is going to be notably smaller than the OW team, or the Hearthstone team, or the WoW team, or pretty much any other team other than maybe SC2. Especially if you are one of the many people that think they are currently developing D4, as the D4 team would be much larger than the D3 team.

Getting this upset over a bug suggests that you haven't been gaming for very long. Bugs happen. You either learn to live with it, or you behave like a petulant child for the rest of your life. Don't like bugs in your games? Don't play games. It's that simple.

Grow up.

This IS NOT about me, it's about what used to be a revered AARPG that you could say was the foundation of the entire Blizzard empire. And now... Diablo doesn't even get enough respect for them to give an acknowledgement of where or what the status of a fix for this Season breaking bug.

Hey I know games have bugs, but it's hows it been handled that's a bit of a slight to the Diablo Community, especially when you look across the way and see Blizzard TRIPPING all over itself to make sure the HearthStone Community is getting prompt updates and apologies and goodies for the inconvenience the bug caused that Community.

Also, how big a Dev Team is, is NO correlation to how satisfactory a Community and/or Consumer response to an issue will be or should be. Especially in the era of digital communication, it just takes a few minutes to write up a short sentence about whats going on and provide a tentative time table for when they hope to have it fixed. I don't think that's too much to ask or to expect from a Dev team supporting a game with a 20+ years of game traditions behind it!!

Also, your username is so troll as to not really justify a response except I feel these sentiments and response should be shared with the rest of the D3 Community, as I'm sure most of them feel the same way.
It's not just the two player issue, but also that the game is putting me in groups at random Torment levels. I'll try to enter a game in T10 and I'll end up in T4 or T6; I'll try to enter a bounty group and the one person who enters with me says they're trying to do Rifts... Sadly Bliz is basically ignoring D3 because unlike their other games, we have already bought it and are not contributing to their monthly bottom line.