[2/26] Public Game Matchmaking Issues [Resolved]

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 21 22 23 Next
03/07/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Vikan
It seems like dimwit is the one who needs to grow up

...and stop forgetting to take his damn meds!
"I have no idea what's actually causing this issue, because I can't because I don't work on this project, but here are my solutions. It's not that difficult."

And I'm the crazy one... as I reject your claim to have magical abilities that allow you to summon knowledge you don't otherwise have access to... right....
it come down to yes there is a issue with d3 make making system and people are getting upset with blizzard. Because we have not seen a update on the issue since last week. Blizzard just need to get us some type of updated where it show hey guys we are aware of issue and we did forgot about the people who play it. people also getting upset that so far we lost like xp and fast clears since start this issue.
03/07/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Jasinai300
it come down to yes there is a issue with d3 make making system and people are getting upset with blizzard. Because we have not seen a update on the issue since last week. Blizzard just need to get us some type of updated where it show hey guys we are aware of issue and we did forgot about the people who play it. people also getting upset that so far we lost like xp and fast clears since start this issue.

That update is on page 19, posted yesterday. Also to point out, on the upper right of each page, there is a blue "Blizz" symbol with a ">" next to it for you to click on. That allows you to jump to blue posts for this particular topic so you don't have to search for them when there posted. Enjoy the newly discovered link. :)
02/26/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Nevalistis
Updated 2/28 @ 4:49 PM pt

Hey all!

As some of you have already seen, this [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759222219?page=1#post-6"]hotfix just went live[/url]! We're going to leave this thread open for a day or two just in case any additional reports pop up.

If you do experience this issue again, please let us know ASAP by posting in this thread! We appreciate your patience and we hope you enjoy your ongoing adventures in Season 13.

--------------------------------------

Hey all,

We are aware of an issue where games open to a public are not filling beyond two players. While we have no immediate update at the moment, we are working hard to investigate the cause and will provide updates as they become available in this thread.

In the meantime, we highly recommend utilizing clans, communities, or your own friends list to help fill in games. While this is, by no means, a permanent solution, the beginning of a season is a very active time in the community and a great opportunity to meet and make new friends!

In addition, we ask that you avoid creating additional threads on this topic; I’ve left this thread open for any needed detail reports or for players to help find groups among each other.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work toward a resolution!

I understand this is not an easy fix Blizzard, however, i hope you thought about some kind of 'compensation' for loyal / legit players that have invested a lot of time into this season. Not everyone is high enough to be wanted in parties, not everyone has a lot of friends to invite and basically we're stuck playing solo or 2 witrh another random player .. it really affects the leveling process and the overall experience of course.
Please consider boosting the 4 mens games or something during a week end, not to help the 1 % but the 99 % of people that can't level right now. Thank you
03/07/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Kappa269
03/07/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Jasinai300

That update is on page 19, posted yesterday. Also to point out, on the upper right of each page, there is a blue "Blizz" symbol with a ">" next to it for you to click on. That allows you to jump to blue posts for this particular topic so you don't have to search for them when there posted. Enjoy the newly discovered link. :)

Yes there has been an update yesterday but the fact remains that if they played their game for more then 5 minutes to test before releasing patches, they could have caught this problem. Go back 20 years or so when game companies couldn't patch games over the internet. Companies had to actually play test and hire people to test and make sure every little interaction worked because when the game was shipped, it couldn't be fixed. Why is it that companies like blizzard who have billions of dollars are to cheap to hire people to test their games? Granted, yes it can be fun to test out new content but lets look at the most recent necro bug. It was reported on the forums but got watered down by people so the devs would ignore it. If this company wasnt so cheap and hired people to actually test the game, they could have caught the necro bug so it didn't go live for months and even this problem with public games could have been deterred.

I can go on and on about this stuff but I think I made my point here.
I haven't seen the 2p bug the past few hours. Guess it's fixed?
03/07/2018 11:40 PMPosted by TheRugester
03/07/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Kappa269

Yes there has been an update yesterday but the fact remains that if they played their game for more then 5 minutes to test before releasing patches, they could have caught this problem. Go back 20 years or so when game companies couldn't patch games over the internet. Companies had to actually play test and hire people to test and make sure every little interaction worked because when the game was shipped, it couldn't be fixed. Why is it that companies like blizzard who have billions of dollars are to cheap to hire people to test their games? Granted, yes it can be fun to test out new content but lets look at the most recent necro bug. It was reported on the forums but got watered down by people so the devs would ignore it. If this company wasnt so cheap and hired people to actually test the game, they could have caught the necro bug so it didn't go live for months and even this problem with public games could have been deterred.

I can go on and on about this stuff but I think I made my point here.

As did I, go to the blue "Blizz" on the upper right of each page to search through the forum for blue posts. (High five to making our points)
03/08/2018 12:06 AMPosted by squarcle
I haven't seen the 2p bug the past few hours. Guess it's fixed?

Initial joins so far seem to be better but... it's not Prime Time gaming hours for my Region so it's hard for me to confirm. So far for T13 Bounties I am getting FOUR player Groups!!! But for lower Torments I get 3 BUT that may certainly be due to the time of day.

I'm US Region, East Coast... please feel free to verify yourselves and in your own Region to confirm but so far... looking BETTER anyway!

*** UPDATE*** Just started a private T10 Bounty Server, and opened it to PUBLIC and within minutes DID GET A FULL FOUR PLAYER Group!!!! Still not confirming this a completely fixed but certainly looking pretty good!!!
I hereby declare champagne party starts now.

[2/26] PUBLIC GAME MATCHMAKING ISSUES (RESOLVED)
Was able to join 4 party bounties last night (March 7) on Americas server. Is the issue fixed or are some users still experiencing the bug?
03/08/2018 07:03 AMPosted by CorruptCamel
Was able to join 4 party bounties last night (March 7) on Americas server. Is the issue fixed or are some users still experiencing the bug?

I got full 4 player groups in both Bounties and Rifts last night for the entire duration.
03/08/2018 07:03 AMPosted by CorruptCamel

if you make a private game and open it to the public it will be available to fill up. This seems to be a work around for the issue at the moment.
It seems the 2 Players bug was fixed, I joint Rift, GR, Bounties in T13 can all in 4 players.
American server.
Thanks.
I did (2) rounds of T13 bounties this morning...7 hours ago...and both were 4 people.

Thank you for fixing this....finally.
Yeah I had a four player game last night too
It seemed to be fixed after the server reset.

Also I'm glad they did a reset for another reason. It updated my name change on the leaderboard. Hehe.
Doesn't work anymore, It worked last nigh for a few hours but as of today nothing but 2 players.

NA servers by the way.
decided to stop playing until it's fixed. came in to see if it's all good, but it looks like I'm not playing this season
Hey all,

We have deployed another hotfix that we believe has resolved this issue. We're still actively monitoring for any sign that this issue is ongoing, so we'll continue to leave this thread open for any additional reports.

We appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve this complex issue!
pub bounties still seeing only 2 players....