icuin57.dll

Technical Support
1 2 3 29 Next
Highly Rated
Blizzard update note - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20761877245?page=28#post-546[u][/u]

Restarted to apply update, playing fine beforehand, now error on launch says: Critical error during loading process; icuin57.dll does not exist.
Any suggestions?
me too ;(
same thing is happening to me after the new patch. It was working fine last night, now i cant even get on the game because of that same error message.
Same here
same
running win 10 64bit
Scan and repair to no avail
me as well
the ol' break the game patch we've been waiting for lol
I just don't like it when they don't reply promptly. even if it was hey we are working on it
03/01/2018 02:16 PMPosted by KeijenBlade
I just don't like it when they don't reply promptly. even if it was hey we are working on it

icuin57 was a clever code to see you in 57 minutes
me also. reboot not effective. WIn10 64 bit
54 sec ago
(Edited)

03/01/2018 02:16 PM
Posted by KeijenBlade

LMAO haha
icuin57 was a clever code to see you in 57 minutes
HAve the same Issue 'icuin57.dll' after patch, this sucks :s game was finally not lagging in HC and get a patch an get this. pff
have the same code how do I fix
same issue please fix
mine works,, so i try'd sending that file to my friends that doesnt work,, she put it in and still nothing:(
Same problem here.

32bit client works however!
(in launcher: Settings -> Game Settings -> Launch 32-bit client)

Obviously, that's not a real fix but it's at least a workaround until they fix the issue.
I just logged out hoping group matching would fix. Can confirm that not being able to play at all is worse.
I have the same problem
Same thing thing here. nothing but probs since update. uninstalled, reinstalled and refreshed--nothing. WTF?!