icuin57.dll

Technical Support
Prev 1 15 16 17 29 Next
MSVCP140.dll, then
VCRUNTIME140.dll thrice, then
required library 'icun57.dll' does not exist.

Scan & repair didn't help. then my wife updated her copy and exact same issues, neither of us had any issues before the install of this new patch, please REMOVE and/or REPAIR it.

Thank you

:}{:
Okay - so I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
I went to my graphics card supplier (NVIDIA) and installed the most current drive - restarted the machine - but to no avail.
This is the first evening I was going to get a chance to play with a friend that I haven't played with in months and this happens. It was working fine before. This is not helpful at all.
I have the same issue. icuin57.dll does not exist
I tried that download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840 it did not work
so how do we fix it
so howdo we fix it
same
ahh so can we play yet???
I get thise errors...
Msvcpl40.dll
vcruntime.dell
icuni57.dlll

Damn I hate this...
I have the same issue. icuin57.dll' after patch. windows 10 64bit
Having problems getting into game. Firstly MSVCP140.dll comes up, then VCRUNTIME140.dll comes up, then critical error icuin57.dll comes up. Whats the point of patching if this is going to keep happening?
Having the same issue here. Any new updates on the situation?..WTH?!
03/01/2018 10:49 PMPosted by fQrestwow
03/01/2018 02:29 PMPosted by DotSplat
try this till it's fixed
copied it from different post

1: Open Battlenet
2: To the right of where Diablo 3 is Located in the launcher, Click the "Options" Cogwheel
3: Select "Game Settings"
4: Select "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)
5: Launch Game.

This worked for me. Thanks :)
03/02/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Maverick
03/01/2018 10:49 PMPosted by fQrestwow

This worked for me. Thanks :)
03/02/2018 12:19 AMPosted by Maverick
03/02/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Maverick
didn't work for me
I done evrything uninstalled the game and Install back, searched for dll on google installed every damn thing still not working and no one is helping , just dumped my whole day . Thanks Battle.NET
03/01/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Jambrix
03/01/2018 03:25 PMPosted by AliceAddams
When i get to the dl page it gives me 2 options

vc_redist.x64.exe

vc_redist.x86.exe

Which of these do I install or do I install them both?

If you have 64-bit Windows install vc_redist.x64.exe

If you have 32-bit Windows install vc_redist.x86.exe
03/02/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Horus
I done evrything uninstalled the game and Install back, searched for dll on google installed every damn thing still not working and no one is helping , just dumped my whole day . Thanks Battle.NET

The file is not missing, it is there, but the game is not recognizing it. uninstalling wont change anything. we have to just wait until they make a fix, i am still waiting for Starcraft 2 to finally be fixed as well, i can not play either games right now.
I think the patch is !@#$... after patch game cannot start. Please removed the patch if cause so much problem to everyone.
Я то думал,что у меня что-то случилось, 2 часа переустанавливаю эти Dll файлы, а оно вот как, не у одно меня такая хрень, всё перепробовал, и 32 битную систему и ничего, надеюсь скоро всё исправят.