icuin57.dll

Technical Support
Prev 1 18 19 20 29 Next
for me it doesnt work - everytime the fix instalation fails.. and tried even the 32 bit mode - neither works..
same issue also
'icuin57' does not exist?....pls help
same problem here ... even though i downloaded the file from microsoft, it just doesn't work for me ( windows 7 x64 )
same 2 me after restart update... was find yesterday... keep coming out MSVCP140.dll missing, VCRUNTIME140.dll missing & required library icuin57.dll does not exist...
wat is happening ???? pls help.....
03/01/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Jambrix
Hey all,

We are looking into this on our end. In the meantime if you're getting the error about missing icuin57.dll please try downloading and installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840
Me too, cant play!
this worked for me
i was looking forward to play this game today .................. sigh
and then there is this (icuin57) missing

pls make a Quick Update and fix this ....
it's already 12h with this problem .... at least undo the last update or something .....since the problem started from that update
03/01/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Jambrix
Hey all,

We are looking into this on our end. In the meantime if you're getting the error about missing icuin57.dll please try downloading and installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840

Do I have to install Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable then Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 1, 2, 3 ?
03/02/2018 03:31 AMPosted by Altrone
Me too, cant play!
Worked for me thanks
fixed it, thanks
same problem here
Same thing this morning after another update. Still critical error "icuin57.dll does not exist. Has anyone fixed this?
Can't install that microsoft update and 32 bit client doesn't work too. What else can I do?
same problem
same problem - now this is the way to run a business
not works for me, it change to other error: api-ms-win........