icuin57.dll

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 29 Next
Same issue, icuin57.dll does not exist. Have not used computer since I played the game last night. Logged in, patch downloaded, now it doesn't play. QQ
icuin57.dll error here as well. Hope it gets fixed pretty quick!
03/01/2018 02:35 PMPosted by MissCheetah
03/01/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Breez
To be honest I can't say 'nothing but probs since nothing not a single icon works on the hero screen. Can only exit with task manager and staart over... WTF?!

This is likely a different issue. Do you use Discord? If so go to the Discord app and disable the overlay. It is causing interaction issues with many Blizzard games.

On the OP's topic, try the 32 bit client as others have suggested. Not perfect, but it should get you back in for now.

get on this!!!!!! take the donuts away from the line writers and get em some energy drinks.... bout to be chicogo when they loose a Beeeeee ball game and act like kids destroying the whole city
Same, dang it!
same problem here. "performance fixes" my !@#.
I'm having the same issues.
To all those getting this error: "icuin57.dll".

I have no blizzard title, but I'm pretty sure it'll be resolved soon. They also play the game, too. They are aware of this, and probably before most of us. Time will tell, and remember patience is a virtue. Let them work. This is what we pay them for, and what they work for, and why they do it. A problem to us is a challenge to them...have faith, it'll all work out.
same issue here...
Same here
All my issues started last night after the patch. Did scan and repair, uninstall/reinstall, unclicked streaming, switched from and to 64bit, and I still got no satisfaction.
I have the same .dll error, cannot play. Time to earn your keep, Blizz.
Same issue here. running windows 10 in 64 bit
For me first poops up "MSVCP140.dll" missing window, then "VCRUNTIME140.dll" missing window, and then "icuin57.dll" missing window. Will Blizz fix this soon?
Hey all,

We are looking into this on our end. In the meantime if you're getting the error about missing icuin57.dll please try downloading and installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840
Req. Library icuin57.dll does not exist
The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer
i looked in game files the dll file is there the laucher just seems to not be finding it
same problem - Critical error during loading process. Required libary 'icuin57.dll' does not exist
Same problem. Ran scan and repair - booted -- nothing...
03/01/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Jambrix
Hey all,

We are looking into this on our end. In the meantime if you're getting the error about missing icuin57.dll please try downloading and installing "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840

yep, works, thanks