Season 13 Item Sets

General Discussion
Hey guys! My girlfriend and I are going to play season 13 this weekend, and were trying to decide classes. She's considering necromancer and demon hunter, I'm considering wizard and crusader.

For the item sets that this season gives, which are good as far as destructive capability?

She seems pretty hard set on those two classes, while I'm willing to experiment with pretty much anything. A lot of the sets I saw seemed to be either defensive or single target oriented, and I definitely prefer to kill all the enemies at once rather than one at a time. :D
I love to use Inarius set on my necromancer for speed farming. Just remember the free set is just used to help you farm the set you really want. Inarius is very nice for bounties, and can be pretty tanky if done right to help you farm the set you are after.
If last season is any indication we usually stop playing once we're done with the season journey. I know there's that other stuff afterward, but I didn't feel very motivated to continue on.
Monkey King-Sunwuko Fire bells blows up stuff with the right complimentary items.
Shadow set-dh is a great single target and very mobile build, quite versatile.
Every class with every set can "blow stuff up" rather easy, and every set is capable of 90+ grifts. So I would rather consider playing what I would have the most fun with. So consider reading up on sets or see Youtube clips of those classes you wanna play and see what build is most interesting to you
02/21/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Xand
If last season is any indication we usually stop playing once we're done with the season journey. I know there's that other stuff afterward, but I didn't feel very motivated to continue on.

Looking at your profile it doesn't look like you've done much season journeying.
If your going to play just for the season journey I think DH and Crusader combo would work very well out of your choices. Set dungeons for these two gift sets are easy and the conquests will be easy as well. Only time you will have to make changes from gift set will be for 3rd conquest for Guardian.
02/21/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Xand
A lot of the sets I saw seemed to be either defensive or single target oriented, and I definitely prefer to kill all the enemies at once rather than one at a time. :D

Not sure what you mean by "defensive" cuz every set needs to be so, but actually, most of the sets given are AoE based, with Invoker and Shadow the only single-target based.