Latest Patch

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 20 Next
same here, fix this *&%$¨%#$ asap!
same here game doesnt work
Same here, also scan and repair didn't help
Scan and repair doesn't help, same error here
same problem!
Same issue, missing file, tried to install C++ redis. 2015, already had it, removed it and reinstalled it.. still doesn't work.
Same error even reinstall the game and didnt work
03/01/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Deathproof
You need to install Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. I had the same error, installed it and the game started working again :)

Someone send this man a pizza
You need to install Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. I had the same error, installed it and the game started working again :)

It worked
Thenk you From Ukraine! :)
uugghh... this is going to mess up my evening routine.... new patch... new bug
Hi,

Repairing the game does nothing. In order to launch the game after the patch, you have to select the 32bits version.

Edit : Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 fixed it. Thank you.
Gotta love a well tested patch
Same problem here. Can't load game anymore.
worked for me as well thanks :)
03/01/2018 02:40 PMPosted by HiB2Oux
Hi,

Repairing the game does nothing. In order to launch the game after the patch, you have to select the 32bits version

THANK YOU!!!! it works
J'ai le même problème , pour les francophones il s’agit d'une erreur au lancement du jeu depuis le mini patch du premier mars 2018.
Cela dit qu'il manque une fichier de la librairie qui se nomme icuin57.dll .
Si vous avez des solutions n'hésitez pas à partager svp.
Pour info une réparation du jeu ne résout pas le problème.
Thank you...

But I don't understant why I need to install "Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015".

Have a nice loots ;)
For people that cant make it work with the Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 it has to be the 64 bit version.
Posted by Deathproof

BOYAH it works!,,,, great work thanks alot

link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145