S13 Bugged Conquest

Bug Report
I did 3 conquests today (chest, GR75 solo and GR45 without set) but the guardian objective isn't complete. Is there a bug or something ? Should I wait for a fix ?

Thanks
I did the Curses! conquest a few minutes ago, and my "Easy" destroyer objective still is not checked. Cant continue with season journey until this is resolved.
Many reports on Bug Report forum already. You should post there too.
Technical Support forum deals with technical issues, not bugs.
(Edit: modulator has redirected this thread.)
2 Conquest bugged aswell.
i have the same problem, same conquests. Last thing i need to get guardian
Having the same issue here. Guess this is a common bug then
Same issue here. Done Divinity and Curses! conquests, but All I Do is Win is not checked in the conqueror season journey.
did curses! as well, does not recognize it
02/25/2018 05:25 PMPosted by miragelord54
did curses! as well, does not recognize it
SAme, 3 conquests done in the achievements, Divinity, The Thrill and Curses! and the conquest item in the guardian seasonal journey is not checked off.
Same here.
I did same conquests and no gain "guardian"... Please Blizzard. Help US
Same bug here. The season achievs should be completed... but aparently the game has something to say against that!! ¬¬
I did the first chapter of season conquest before I was 70 and once I hit 70 I never got my set items so I did the second chapter and only got two items. I figured maybe I would get both at once. So now I have two chapters complete and only two set items instead of four!
02/26/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Squirrelacus
I did the first chapter of season conquest before I was 70 and once I hit 70 I never got my set items so I did the second chapter and only got two items. I figured maybe I would get both at once. So now I have two chapters complete and only two set items instead of four!
conquest =/= chapter
You are talking about different issues. There is no reward for chapter 1 of seasonal journey. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/21534734/
Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three Haedrig's Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!
same. "Curses1" is bugged on my side too.
We are currently investigating the issue. Thank you for the reports!
Can't complete this either, same 3 conquests as the initial post. Thank you for looking into it Terk!
The same here! I just completed the curse conquest, it is computed but not added to the other 2 conquests I have!
Same - fix please asap.
I've done gr75, gr45 without set and Curses! and it didn't unlock the Guardian journey (was stuck at 2/3)
I did the 8 mastered set dungeon afterwards and got the journey validated, so it's definitely about Curses! conquest not being counted in the journey conquest objective tracker.