Dominion's Revenge Pet?

Console Discussion
Are we getting the Dominion's Revenge Pet as well or is this pet only for PC?
Given it is for StarCraft a PC only game I can't see us getting it...we should have it by now if we were?
This seems to confirm it is not coming to consoles:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20761947483
darn...

Thanks for the replies.

Other than the Overwatch wings we missed out on all crossover wings and pets.
Don't worry, all! It will be coming to console. :) We're awaiting a patch (2.6.1a) that, for technical reasons, has been delayed for consoles. As soon as that patch is in, console players will also receive the Dominion's Revenge.
YES!
03/06/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Don't worry, all! It will be coming to console. :) We're awaiting a patch (2.6.1a) that, for technical reasons, has been delayed for consoles. As soon as that patch is in, console players will also receive the Dominion's Revenge.

Sweet!

Nice! TY!

Thanks!

Wow! that's great! Thanks!
I love you Blizzard. Thank you!
:D

Very glad to hear this! Thanks for remembering us too!

lol....
OOOHHHH A SHINEY NEW PET IS COMING!!!!

(but we're not doing anything about the primal exploit because you are console peasants nobody really cares about anyway)

lol....

Ya like that? ;)
Hey, I'm just happy we're getting the pet. I bought the first SC2 warchest for the Probe pet. No mention of it not being on console, but....
03/07/2018 11:18 PMPosted by HexxedOne
Hey, I'm just happy we're getting the pet. I bought the first SC2 warchest for the Probe pet. No mention of it not being on console, but....
same here

Overwatch wings we got as gift

i play d3 on pc and ps4 (and d1 on pc and ps1)
play starcraft since 20years

blizzard would have missed a lot of advertising possibility, without giving us the SC pet

BTW kanais event is on ;)

sweet! exactly the answer I was looking for

controllerplay4life
Holy crap, I forgot about that. Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Thank you for helping console players not be second class citizens. The only thing many of us ask for is parity. And when Parity can't be achieved, an explanation of why. I'm so looking forward to having this pet on PS4.