icuin57.dll

Bug Report
03/01/2018 02:38 PMPosted by HossDelgado
Download "Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" from microsoft and install it. Game should run fine after that. Solved in the thread above this. "Latest Patch" by Deathproof.
Worked fine !!! Thanks
help I cant load the game critical error
update download from microsoft works
not working for me, i update microsoft c++ and nothing
03/01/2018 02:32 PMPosted by rift
same, switching to 32-bit works so far...

Thanks man
same here ... any options works for me :(
I was having all the same issues and my brother figured out a quick simple fix if you have the same files. Go into your C disk, program files (x86) and go to the battle net folder now in here I had both folders still the one with the date modified today on march 1st and the old folder that had date modified on feb 25th I think either way its the old one just pull it out of the folder and moved to desk top leaving the newest folder in there, exit out and restart the game and is working just fine.
On the blizzard app go to Options and game settings, click 'Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64) you'll be able to play at least
03/01/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Thanataros
On the blizzard app go to Options and game settings, click 'Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64) you'll be able to play at least

that dose not work either....
the "run 32-bit" option is already checkd and doesn't work
Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

this worked for me
#me too dam:(
Still no luck for me, tried the VC++ Redistributable too, but the installation keeps failing. Any other solution?
Same problem here. Good job Blizzard! You always have to do something to ruin the game.
still couldn't log in critical error. icuin57.dll missing.Question where ca I download the icuin57.dll?
me2....same problem while starting the game....
Ten sam problem "icuin57.dll", nie pomaga żadna z tych opcji:
- zmiana na 32 bitową wersje
- Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- ponowna instalacja
Kiedy zostanie to naprawione?
The same "icuin57.dll" problem does not help either of these options:
- change to 32 bit version
- Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- reinstallation
When will it be fixed?
same with me 32 bit doesn't help
same, file is missing so I uninstal and re instal diablo but it didn't work what can I do ? ty