Legendary reroll for Yangs works?

Demon Hunter
Can anyone confirm that the Cube is actually still giving out Ancient rerolls of Yang's? The number of rolls I've made without a single Ancient is bordering upon the absurd now.
03/11/2018 10:32 PMPosted by t0lkien
Can anyone confirm that the Cube is actually still giving out Ancient rerolls of Yang's?

Yes. Good luck.
03/11/2018 10:53 PMPosted by SevenShadow
Yes. Good luck.

You've personally rerolled to an Ancient Yang's?
I have - a killer one too - much luckier than last season where I was in your shoes - rolling and rolling and rolling.....
Yes, you can, and I've done it recently. Good luck.
03/11/2018 11:05 PMPosted by t0lkien
You've personally rerolled to an Ancient Yang's?

I have a couple of times, so yes can happen.
the primal on my UE toon was from a reforge
Thanks :) I just had one drop in a Rift. Rerolling has been a complete beatch for me this season. The chances of me having not gotten at least one at this point must be pretty small after (50+) rerolls.

However, at least I have something now. I'll continue to feed the cube in the hope of a Primal.

Just out of interest, the chances of me having not rerolled at least 1 Ancient after 50 rerolls is slightly more than 0.05 percent or 1/2000. That is if it is indeed a 1/10 chance. Something is up with Blizzard's RNG, but then, I have been saying that since launch.
03/12/2018 08:22 PMPosted by t0lkien
Just out of interest, the chances of me having not rerolled at least 1 Ancient after 50 rerolls is slightly more than 0.05 percent or 1/2000. That is if it is indeed a 1/10 chance. Something is up with Blizzard's RNG, but then, I have been saying that since launch.

It's still 1/10, so you can hit the other 9 spots 50 times in a row. If you put that in perspective, it's not at all ridiculous.
03/12/2018 08:22 PMPosted by t0lkien
Thanks :) I just had one drop in a Rift. Rerolling has been a complete beatch for me this season. The chances of me having not gotten at least one at this point must be pretty small after (50+) rerolls.

However, at least I have something now. I'll continue to feed the cube in the hope of a Primal.

All I can say is that all but 2 primals I have all came from farming with my UE toon...but that NONE of them were for UE. The primal Yangs I got reforging on my grenades toon (just tried it for shizzngiggles and got one 2nd reforge). All the primals on my N6M4 toon were acquired by my UE (along with a whole lot of useless stuff on my mule and his stash).

I know it's partially because I mainly run the UE toon - but geez would I love to see a red border on a UE set piece already.
Yeah, it works for most people. Except you and me, we are cursed. This is just bad luck hey?! :(
03/11/2018 10:32 PMPosted by t0lkien
Can anyone confirm that the Cube is actually still giving out Ancient rerolls of Yang's? The number of rolls I've made without a single Ancient is bordering upon the absurd now.

I literally just got my primal roll a few minutes ago after dozens and dozens of re-rolls.
I got this a few days ago via reforging.

https://i.imgur.com/8kPie2z.jpg

I'm actually trying to figure out if it's worth rerolling the Dex to IAS