woot! 109 down with Impale

Demon Hunter
My previous highest DH clear was 103. That was N6M4 on season 12 and I couldn't get past 102 with Impale on season 12.
But NS p2700 the 109 was second try. After the first try I added to my templar bleed on weapon and crit chance on all gear as I found his crits trigger PE.
I also reduced my area damage by 17 down to 111 replacing it with 6AS because RG takes so long at 109 something like 3 minutes.

Played around with replacing gogok with Stricken at 110 (ancient cold quiver with crit impale and cdr). This worked well but a little too squishy even with a change to boar as you lose dodge and heal.
02/14/2018 04:45 PMPosted by GAK
My previous highest DH clear was 103. That was N6M4 on season 12 and I couldn't get past 102 with Impale on season 12.
But NS p2700 the 109 was second try. After the first try I added to my templar bleed on weapon and crit chance on all gear as I found his crits trigger PE.
I also reduced my area damage by 17 down to 111 replacing it with 6AS because RG takes so long at 109 something like 3 minutes.

Played around with replacing gogok with Stricken at 110 (ancient cold quiver with crit impale and cdr). This worked well but a little too squishy even with a change to boar as you lose dodge and heal.

Grats on your clear. Are you doing S13 or sticking with NS, what build will you play?
I only play NS during the break.
S13 I was planning on trying out Monk and Crusader ;) since S12 I did the other 5 classes to 100+.
If I did DH I would always have UE MS for farming up to 90, then Impale for above to raise gems.
For push N6M4 or Impale depending upon which gear was better. Note there are many equally good top builds for push as you can see from the leaderboard - Impale, N6M4 cold rockets, N6M4 phys rockets, N6M4 LFB, M6 LFB, M6 Cluster Bombs, UE MS
However the N6M4 and M6 builds require fishing which I don't like.
Congrats on 109!
02/14/2018 04:45 PMPosted by GAK
crit chance on all gear as I found his crits trigger PE.
nice find dude! I never even thought to try that.

You can also get % bleed chance on shields, if you're lucky, and it's additive to the weapons chance. So you can potentially up to 68-78% chance to bleed. It works awesome with his charge attack, cause of it's aoe
02/14/2018 05:53 PMPosted by GAK
I only play NS during the break.
S13 I was planning on trying out Monk and Crusader ;) since S12 I did the other 5 classes to 100+.
If I did DH I would always have UE MS for farming up to 90, then Impale for above to raise gems.
For push N6M4 or Impale depending upon which gear was better. Note there are many equally good top builds for push as you can see from the leaderboard - Impale, N6M4 cold rockets, N6M4 phys rockets, N6M4 LFB, M6 LFB, M6 Cluster Bombs, UE MS
However the N6M4 and M6 builds require fishing which I don't like.

I actually settled for M6 again last season because it felt like it needed the least fishing (and easiest gearing requirement) of the DH builds. Didn't even play 50 hours last season, but was enough time to level, gear up, and clear GR100 playing solo.

I think the other big difference with playing M6 is it has variations for bounties, regular rifts, and all levels of GR farming. Saves time from needing to collect/reroll/augment multiple sets.
Awesome clear man, congrats!!