Need T14-20...Again...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
02/22/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Massaker
Pretty sure your the one who doesn't understand what he's saying.

Pretend there was a T17 (would be equal to GR 80)
Well since you can one shot everything just as easy in "T17" as in T13 and finish rifts in the same time.

It only makes sense running T17 would be more efficient than running T13 because of course drops go up as difficulty raises.

What your saying is basically we should be all running T4 right now because its more efficient... yeah that doesn't make sense

Lol T13 doesn't give enough drops for you, so you want more? Why not just give you the 2000% buff like the PTR because that's the way it's going. Lol...
02/22/2018 01:17 AMPosted by SevenShadow
02/22/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Massaker
Pretty sure your the one who doesn't understand what he's saying.

Pretend there was a T17 (would be equal to GR 80)
Well since you can one shot everything just as easy in "T17" as in T13 and finish rifts in the same time.

It only makes sense running T17 would be more efficient than running T13 because of course drops go up as difficulty raises.

What your saying is basically we should be all running T4 right now because its more efficient... yeah that doesn't make sense

Lol T13 doesn't give enough drops for you, so you want more? Why not just give you the 2000% buff like the PTR because that's the way it's going. Lol...

T13 only drops 2 keys (with a 25% chance of 3rd) at the end of a rift. That's horribly slow to get keys when a person can burn threw 50 - 100 keys in an hour or two of GR pushing...

EDIT: if your talking about just random items, then man I don't even pick up legendaries off the ground in regular rifts. Thats just a waste of time... just DB's and Keys

and as always the mockers exaggerating all things ... You're on the right track buddy.

02/22/2018 01:30 AMPosted by Massaker
if your talking about just random items, then man I don't even pick up legendaries off the ground in regular rifts. Thats just a waste of time.

true, i know ppl that do not pick up the few legendary items drop in rifts, or rarely. Only pick up db and keys... unlike me, that I like to take everything, explore everything kill everything even if it is a "waste of time"... It's the essence of the game and I feel like I'm not being rewarded enough for the time I spend on it... i play D3 for fun, not for being in the top of the mountain
02/22/2018 01:30 AMPosted by Massaker

T13 only drops 2 keys (with a 25% chance of 3rd) at the end of a rift. That's horribly slow to get keys when a person can burn threw 50 - 100 keys in an hour or two of GR pushing...

EDIT: if your talking about just random items, then man I don't even pick up legendaries off the ground in regular rifts. Thats just a waste of time... just DB's and Keys

Most legendaries drop from elite packs, anyway, right next to the death breath pile, many times interlaced with the items. So you pick up the db and skip the legs. Yeah, talk about making sense... But whatever you play your game.

And you think just cuz they give you more keys and mats(if they somehow decide to raise the difficulty)your game will run more efficiently? Knowing blizzard they'll most likely raise the cost of crafting and make the good maps spawn even less often in order to "balance " the game once again. Lol then you'll be back to square one. Keep it up.
Nepalem rifts are not supposed to be challenging or time consuming. They are meant for easy speed farms for solo aswell as groups.

So T13 is in a perfect spot
02/21/2018 10:26 PMPosted by StoneOld
Many of my characters are far too powerful to play at T13, which makes having to do so a ho-hum experience.

Ideally, I'd like to see a Campaign and Adventure Mode difficulty picker just like GRs have, to keep the experience fun and challenging, rather than unfun and unchallenging.

As much as I would love to agree for me personally, I just can't. Speed running T15-17 depending on character, hitting that gob pack, and getting those mats would be awesome.

Every time I think about this though, I think about all the times I go to join a pub and the power gap is just insane or the number of players using push gear, or even when I hit a wall in season because I couldn't find a group. This power gap is what prevents me from agreeing. I think it would be the death of public games.

I thought even about a scaler for your private group or solo not public accessible. Public games go up to T13, but private groups can infinitely scale? At the end it just goes back to my original thought of a divided player base and the huge power gap.
My opinion is that T13 is fine as is. It can be easy, but greater rifts exists for infinite scaling. If you want more challenge at T13, remove your set pieces so you no longer have a 6 piece bonus.

P.S. OP why are you here? Your rants on a certain cheating website makes it abundantly clear that you hate the forum posters here.
The only FUN left in the game is GR pushing. Center around it.

Reduce the number of difficulties to just 5, namely:
Easy, Normal, Hard, Master and Torment.
One Rift Key per difficulty; 5 Rift keys for Torment level.
02/21/2018 11:49 PMPosted by SevenShadow
Pretty sure you don't. Else you wouldn't be suggesting to remove the "efficient" part by increasing difficulty.

The solution to your conundrum is to not increase the rewards for running difficulties over Torment 13. Farmers can stay in T13 and do their farming without outcries of "oh it's not fair! I can't farm anymore cause it's just not efficient in these challenging difficulties!", those that want the challenge move up the Torment scale and play for the challenge, not the loot pinata. At that point it shouldn't make a huge difference as most players will be wearing some really good stuff.

Not everyone wants to hop into Greater gRind for a challenge. There are quite a few that would actually like to run around the other 99% of the game world and find it challenging.
02/21/2018 10:26 PMPosted by StoneOld
Many of my characters are far too powerful to play at T13, which makes having to do so a ho-hum experience.

Ideally, I'd like to see a Campaign and Adventure Mode difficulty picker just like GRs have, to keep the experience fun and challenging, rather than unfun and unchallenging.

Stone should you not be on the cheater forum slagging people off ?

A classic stone post from a well known 3rd party cheat forum :-

I agree. I replied to a post in another thread, and the idiotic b******* in the D3 forums copied and pasted the whole thing. What a bunch of losers these guys are. And the fact remains that if all third-party software, right down to the simplest mouse macro, were removed from the game, 99.9% of these fools still couldn't place on the leaderboard.

These benighted bumbleheads are motivated only by irrational fear and massive inferiority complexes. They see that somebody has something or is doing something they don't or can't, but rather than try to improve themselves, they try to do things to drag the other person down to their level. It makes them feel better about themselves without having to actually work to do anything except degrade other people.

The D3 forums are filled with pompous, officious a*******, who apparently don't actually play the game but simply sit around on the forums complaining about everything everyone else is doing. And I tell them so. I've been suspended I don't how many times, and had one account permanently banned, because I've told a few of these immature, pimple-faced pukes exactly what I thought of them. Apparently you can't do anything to make anyone feel bad on the forum, or you are punished. But those bastards seem to be able to lay into me continuously with impunity. Go figure.
02/22/2018 05:23 AMPosted by lv426
The D3 forums are filled with pompous, officious a*******, who apparently don't actually play the game but simply sit around on the forums complaining about everything everyone else is doing.

LMAO isn't that exactly what HE is doing? He's got at least 4 accounts with like 15-20k posts put together.

Pots & kettles & mirrors.........oh my.
02/22/2018 12:35 AMPosted by LocknLoad
I would rather have 10 difficulties;
T-1 being Grift -10
T-2 " Grift -20
etc.
T-10 " Grift -100

Add never-ending rifts for those wanting an alternative to Greater Rifts. Rift progression bar resets once RG dies. Twist is that difficulty increases (+5 GR levels) each time RG killed.

[quote]now here come the downvotes waterfalls ↓↓↓↓↓↓ ^_^

TLC warned us about this.
02/22/2018 05:34 AMPosted by SilverFox
02/22/2018 12:35 AMPosted by LocknLoad
I would rather have 10 difficulties;
T-1 being Grift -10
T-2 " Grift -20
etc.
T-10 " Grift -100

Add never-ending rifts for those wanting an alternative to Greater Rifts. Rift progression bar resets once RG dies. Twist is that difficulty increases (+5 GR levels) each time RG killed. Potential for higher quality drops?

that's actually a cool idea, idk if I want the drop rates to go up more than they already are. Legs already rain from the sky, but maybe make xp gain higher so you don't have to run GRs to gain paragon levels efficiently.
02/21/2018 11:39 PMPosted by StoneOld
Oh, I understand "efficient farming" quite well.

Nope. You don't. You may have that sense, but you fail at math.

You suggest to take a new stretch on the difficulty, which is equal to wipe out already gimped speedfarm builds and force players to use meta-builds closer to GR variations. Increasing the difficulty, makes solo-play take longer no matter how you look at it, and it already takes close to 45mins-1h. Since you increased difficulty, it also takes longer to split farm.

Most players want to be done with split bounties around 20 mins, if you manage to add 1 min to each bounty that sums up to 25 extra minutes spent. If it were to take 30 mins to farm T17 in a group of 4 and it gives me 50% more mats, why haven't I start another T13 and run it twice in 40 mins to get doubled rewards? Same thing, you only punish the solo gamer more, while rewarding the meta builds only. You're asking for a stretch without doing the math.

Imagine yourself trying to take on 100 kill cursed chest at GR100 difficulty, or take down a blue gel goblin between 3 elite packs. You guys have no foresee on the events and go "I want it". You're bickering about game meta that you don't fully extend or understand. Games are for easing the mind, T13 is there to farm in comfort. It's not your e-peen clashing, if you want that sort of thing Greater Rifts are just there.

02/22/2018 01:51 AMPosted by Schyzo
and I feel like I'm not being rewarded enough for the time I spend on it

Use a speed farm build. Game couldn't change itself because you refuse to use its features fully.

"i hate infinite scaling"[/i] blah blah blah , " i hate diablo 3 because is not like diablo 2" blah blah blah, "i hate this whole game but i keep playing it" blah blah blah, "i will leave this game cuz i hate it bye" blah blah and BLAH!!! ......
[quote]now here come the downvotes waterfalls ↓↓↓↓↓↓ ^_^

I don't know what are you talking about but you managed to get me cringed, gratz.

While we're at it let's add; auto-magnetizing progression orbs and auto-pickup deaths breathes. But why stop there, let's Primal guaranteed goblins that cast iron maiden, reflect damage 100%, have chance to cast blind, arms made of scorpion, legs made of spiky barrels, have 840 quadrillion health and zip around with teleport all over the Sanctuary, because it's "balanced" in the end. I'm sure you'll have "fun" trying to catch a single target that insta-kills you but gives you a greater rift scale reward for free.

If you're really full blown on difficulty scale ,you'd wish for old-immunity system to return, not this number bloat bullcrap. A skill overhaul and immunity system (within' skills that break immunities by certain time periods) are more appreciated than another nerd's wet dream about numbers 0 and 9s.
Stone wrote on cheating forum site:
"The D3 forums are filled with pompous, officious a*******, who apparently don't actually play the game but simply sit around on the forums complaining about everything everyone else is doing. And I tell them so. I've been suspended I don't how many times, and had one account permanently banned, because I've told a few of these immature, pimple-faced pukes exactly what I thought of them. "

Stone,

If you are telling the truth, it is clear to me that you are circumventing your permanent ban through the use of posting on alternate accounts in direct violation of the code of conduct whose punishment is permaban of all alt accounts.

https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
The CoC reads:
"Circumventing a Suspension / Ban
This category includes:
• Posting on another account
• Having someone post on your behalf
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
• Be permanently banned from posting on the forums"

List of Stone's alt accounts that he is using to circumvent his "acknowledged permaban" are shown in his post linked below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754116020#post-8
02/22/2018 06:53 AMPosted by MicroRNA
Stone wrote on cheating forum site:
"The D3 forums are filled with pompous, officious a*******, who apparently don't actually play the game but simply sit around on the forums complaining about everything everyone else is doing. And I tell them so. I've been suspended I don't how many times, and had one account permanently banned, because I've told a few of these immature, pimple-faced pukes exactly what I thought of them. "

Stone,

If you are telling the truth, it is clear to me that you are circumventing your permanent ban through the use of posting on alternate accounts in direct violation of the code of conduct whose punishment is permaban of all alt accounts.

https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
The CoC reads:
"Circumventing a Suspension / Ban
This category includes:
• Posting on another account
• Having someone post on your behalf
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
• Be permanently banned from posting on the forums"

List of Stone's alt accounts that he is using to circumvent his "acknowledged permaban" are shown in his post linked below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754116020#post-8

Of course he's telling the truth, why else do you think he needs those 4+ accounts? Gets banned on one, logs in on the other. Rinse, repeat.

6-12 months later he'll write to Blizzard support & beg them to unban him and promise he'll never..........eeeeeeeeeeever do it AGAIN-AH!

Rinse, repeat.
02/22/2018 07:05 AMPosted by JedN7
Gets banned on one, logs in on the other. Rinse, repeat.

Oh boy, I love community dramas. Also sockpuppets. This time I have a bowl of popcorn for real. Let's see how long this one will take. We're the one at fault for sure for getting him banned.
On topic:
Why can't they just change the difficulties without changing the rewards?