EU Challenge Rift 36 "Impossible".

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Usually wouldn't complain about difficulty but even the original player (Wudijo the streamer) that did this rift initially can't beat his own time so how do you realistically expect anyone else to do it?

EDIT : My bad, I didn't clarify I meant the EU challenge rift! Sorry for the confusion!
Yeah this challenge rift is bull !@#$ even in a group of people it's a pain in %^- and impossible to do. Whoever thought this challenge rift was a great idea for the week is an idiot.

Anyone attempting this week don't bother it's a massive waste of time.
Turns out wudijo is better than me at playing DH. Who would have thought.
Someone with a lvl 60 bane of the trapped would be wearing a few yellows? No. Theres something to be said for challenging content, this is just a poor design and with the insane latency its basically impossible for me at least. GG to you who did it. I tried a few times and I don't care anymore, its a ridiculous hoop I feel obligated to jump through even though I don't find these challenge rifts fun or challenging. Frustrating is all. Bring back trials and all one shot mechanics while we're at it.
Tried 7 times, best shot was being 1 minute behind. Just could not kill fast enough.
This proves that Blizzard changes TIME.

It made a mistake and made it impossible.
Yeah I saw that 600ish people have done it right now on sole, but this is totaly not worth the time.

I did try about 20 times and didn't even see progress on my performance. Watched videos of people doing it but it's really really not worth the time.
Wait. What?
I beat it with 19 seconds to spare.
This Challenge is "The Thrill" Season Conquest.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404802093132546058/417821550981414914/Done.jpg
EDIT READ FIRST: I have posted for the US Challenge Rift. OP did not bother clarifying at first that this is for EU challenge Rift >.>

I beat this with a minute to spare. It’s really not as hard as you guys are making it out to be. There are two mobs near the start of the Rift, and two more mobs on the opposite of the map with a channeling pylon. Next map has a shield pylon and two packs to burst down within close proximity of eachother with the next map’s entrance near those two mobs. Next map has a power pylon if you go left and around.

You need your Gogok stacks for perm vengeance.

Group mobs on lightning and physical coe. Position on cold and try to get oculus proc. Melt mobs on fire. Use bat when low on hatred.

Alternate generator for wraps DR. Vault for elusive.

Also, I’m assuming this is for the NA challenge Rift since you’re all posting in US forum. This is a GR45 for the Conquest with no set items.

Then again, I already did Super Human in my barb, and was the first player in NA to get Super Human ;)
02/26/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Babylon

Also, I’m assuming this is for the NA challenge Rift since you’re all posting in US forum. This is a GR45 for the Conquest with no set items.

Then again, I already did Super Human in my barb, and was the first player in NA to get Super Human ;)

Ah there could be some confusion here then, think the OP and I are talking about the EU one. Assumed they would be the same but thinking about it now it makes sense they are different.
02/26/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Babylon
I beat this with a minute to spare. It’s really not as hard as you guys are making it out to be. There are two mobs near the start of the Rift, and two more mobs on the opposite of the map with a channeling pylon. Next map has a shield pylon and two packs to burst down within close proximity of eachother with the next map’s entrance near those two mobs. Next map has a power pylon if you go left and around.

You need your Gogok stacks for perm vengeance.

Group mobs on lightning and physical coe. Position on cold and try to get oculus proc. Melt mobs on fire. Use bat when low on hatred.

Alternate generator for wraps DR. Vault for elusive.

Thanks for taking the time to explain how to beat this!

Here's the link to the Euro wudijo stream where he actually completed it

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/231988930?t=4h14m37s

If the Twitch stream starts with CR more than halfway through just restart the video @ 12 minutes!
Enjoy!
I watched two videos of people completing it. My first thought - why would you made a video of using some 3rd party overlay against TOS. Second thought - wow this player is garbage HTF did they finish in time. Then realized it was on gaming counsels. RIP

Yeah I main DH and this is stupid high bar. Best I was getting to the RG and already 30ish sec past the timer. Tried a bunch of times and gave up. Tired big pulls, just trash, leveraging pylons, and all were similar in strength.
I managed to do it the second time with the exact same time (down to the millisecond) as the original player. A friend of mine beat it by 1 second.
Time is real tight indeed! :-o
02/26/2018 04:22 PMPosted by JIMBO
Ah there could be some confusion here then, think the OP and I are talking about the EU one. Assumed they would be the same but thinking about it now it makes sense they are different.

Yep the CRs are different on each region although usually have the same Class. The EU region is finding this week to be a bit difficult.
Is this the NA MS DH with no set items? Because I just beat it on my first try with like 20 seconds left on the timer. It really felt no different to what I've been doing with my DH while farming using the UE set.

Edit: nvm. Reading comprehension fail for the title of the thread. My bad.
Aye I meant the EU challenge rift this week. I mean I've never had a problem completing them until this week and I'm getting totally demolished regardless of how I go about doing it.

I don't mind difficulty or cutting it fine but wow I personally feel this week isn't worth the blood and guts lol
02/26/2018 04:54 PMPosted by WonderWhite
EU challenge rift this week

Not a single person has completed this under time so far.
Something for sure needs to be adjusted with rift selection.
02/26/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Blackarrows
02/26/2018 04:54 PMPosted by WonderWhite
EU challenge rift this week

Nothing major, just needs someone relatively competent at the game themselves on the D3 team to actually attempt the rift before sending it out to the region.

As in, have someone test the rift and adjust the timer a little bit if it seems too difficult for the general player. Leaderboards will still matter as the top players will still complete it faster than the rest but it will make rifts like this (as seldom as rifts this difficult are chosen) able to at least be completed in time for regular players.
02/26/2018 05:00 PMPosted by WonderWhite
02/26/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Blackarrows

Nothing major, just needs someone relatively competent at the game themselves on the D3 team to actually attempt the rift before sending it out to the region.

As in, have someone test the rift and adjust the timer a little bit if it seems too difficult for the general player. Leaderboards will still matter as the top players will still complete it faster than the rest but it will make rifts like this (as seldom as rifts this difficult are chosen) able to at least be completed in time for regular players.

Like maybe not using one of the best DH's in the world to be the weekly CR? What is this logic!?