D3 Retail crashes on start up

Technical Support
I'm having the same issue and there was no issues prior to yesterday why could it be mouse or keyboard software. how about your patch is the problem. most companies don't want to admit fault...when clearly it is
no the problem is your patch, there was never been a problem with this before, now why all of a sudden there is an issue
i am having the same problem and i do not have pc savy been playing this game since 3 days after realise i just might get rid of d3 altogether
45C8CA3F-7FE3-47A5-BB80-90F0F450A851 is the error that comes up after this latest "a" patch. The game will not load. Something in the patch has created an issue.
I do ok by myseft
1.Update Win7 64bit to SP1 (need at least SP1, it will fail if you use Win7 64bit SP0)
2.Install Microsoft C++ 2015
All of done
i would say try reinstalling C++ 2015 with theis link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840

and if you use razer i would delete the chromaSDK, razer themselves have said there are slight compatibility issues with the program
OK Blizz, this seems to be a 'worldwide' issue since the patch for season 13, and with alot of different fatal errors and .dll files 'missing.'
I believe you should go through your lines of code and find the problem.
I have not added or changed anything prior to season 13 opening, except adding the patch information. This is clearly an issue at your end in the coding, please find and fix this so people can play D3 again, TY. :)
at least you guys get error notifications telling you what the Error is... when i go to play D3 it just 110% freezes my computer up and have to hard reset the computer... was working fine up til about an hour ago when i restarted my D3 to see if that fixed my serious FPS drops i was having for no reason.
03/02/2018 10:16 AMPosted by darkryuz
i would say try reinstalling C++ 2015 with theis link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53840

and if you use razer i would delete the chromaSDK, razer themselves have said there are slight compatibility issues with the program

After trying everything else listed here I uninstalled razer chromaSDK and this worked for me. Thank you
i have tried to contact blizzard for support on this issue in all available formats and all of them are met with an error or some otherwise unconfirmed and unresponded to method. is support on this topic turned off by blizzard until an answer is found? or is there something wrong with my pc that will not allow a live chat. i have requested a call back as well and nothing. im unable to make a phone call about this issue. im very frusterated atm and would love a moderator to explain whats up. i have tried all of the suggested fixes and none have worked.
03/02/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Pepper
03/02/2018 10:16 AMPosted by darkryuz

After trying everything else listed here I uninstalled razer chromaSDK and this worked for me. Thank you

yeah, that was the main problem for me as well, like prior to season 13, D3 worked fine with chromaSDK, i dont really know if this is on blizzards side or razers
03/02/2018 01:45 PMPosted by TrojanMan
i have tried to contact blizzard for support on this issue in all available formats and all of them are met with an error or some otherwise unconfirmed and unresponded to method. is support on this topic turned off by blizzard until an answer is found? or is there something wrong with my pc that will not allow a live chat. i have requested a call back as well and nothing. im unable to make a phone call about this issue. im very frusterated atm and would love a moderator to explain whats up. i have tried all of the suggested fixes and none have worked.

what hardware do you use, if you use razer try deleting the chromaSDK, that has worked for the majority of players
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20762017339

worked for me and i didnt have to uninstall or install let alone download anything.