Adjust Grift Key stack to 5k please

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
There are a lot of people in this game that have several thousands of grift keys now.

Let us stack them to 5k or move them into the mat's table.

Thanks
Use them or lose them.
03/04/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Phatty
There are a lot of people in this game that have several thousands of grift keys now.

maybe stopp running your botting program for a hour or two a night....not everyone plays 23hr 59mins a day.........
1) Jazz: What does use them or lose them mean?

They don't expire. They just take up space. Are you saying I should just sell stacks of grift keys when I run out of space? I guess I could - but a simple fix would remove this problem altogether for a lot of us. I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't support a simple initiative like this that is QOL and has no negative ramifications.

I can only imagine you didn't get enough hugs or kisses from your mom to generate such spite and bitterness to your fellow players simple requests.

2) ChampionNova: if I ran a bot, I wouldn't care about grift keys. The fact of the matter is I don't bot and I don't like to loose any sunk cost in the game. Do you?

It would be stupid to just sell a bunch of keys, especially when I hate doing regular rifts enough as it is to farm DB's.
Whoa dang. I don't think I've ever had more than about 100 keys at a time. I can't stand farming rifts.
Keeping several thousand keys doesn't seem to be very useful. There's probably better things you can be doing with those keys that might give your characters more dps.

For example: https://i.imgur.com/L8snGU9.jpg

Let us stack them to 5k or move them into the mat's table.

Thanks

Botting is lucrative. This is what happens when they forget to switch to GR at some point.
You do realize the only way to get dbs is through regular rifts?

I sold a few stacks of dbs prior to seasons even started and I regretted it big time because you need them so much now.

I have accumulated a lot of grift keys from season rollovers and prior play.

Why should anyone have to loose that time invested just to conserve space?

P. S. Again, I don't bot. Also I don't see why people have a problem with the suggestion other than salty tears.

P. S. S. Grift keys are account bound. You can't run a grift for someone else if they don't have a key on them. So I don't see how they impart any value outside the account itself. (in other words, you can't sell them to other people).
I still have 49K DBs left. You do realize there are better ways to manage DBs and rift keys and still be efficient at getting better gear?

I use DBs for mostly rerolling and rare to legendary upgrades. I think I've managed them pretty well and ended up with pretty good gear across every class and with decent rolls on them.

Accumulating a lot of keys with nothing to show for it and complaining you don't have enough room, seems like you're just digging yourself a bigger hole that you want Blizzard to fix.

And how is that YOUR problem?

PS: those people shouldn't have botted.
I would agree on the QOL part. Sorry you downvoters but stacking only to 100 is too small
All consumables should just be built into the UI like mats.
03/04/2018 08:12 PMPosted by evok
I would agree on the QOL part. Sorry you downvoters but stacking only to 100 is too small

For nolifers & botters it is, sure.

PS: that's ok, I didn't feel bad downvoting you at all.
Meanwhile I just want a conversion for Death Breath :(
Why would you even want that many keys? Also why save them like That? Seems like another botter or someone duping.
It's sad to see that just asking for 5k stack or integration into the mat tables causes people to ASSUME that I bot or people to save grift keys bot.

I don't like throwing them away and I don't fish grifts nor push leaderboards so I don't go through a lot like others.

Pretty bad witch hunting going on here.

On top of that, based on some very faulty logic.

Botters get all the mats(keys) and dbs they need from botting.

I run out all the time of dbs and have excess keys that I don't want to just sell because it represents time spent.

Every season that I have played, I've rolled over about 200 keys or so. I had keys before season began as well. So do the math.
03/04/2018 06:58 PMPosted by Phatty
I sold a few stacks of dbs prior to seasons even started and I regretted it big time because you need them so much now.

Really? Wasn't it in season 10 almost a year ago that dbs were removed from stash and inventory?
Ignore most of the replies. Yes once we roll it over to ns they accumulate a lot. I think I still have a row and a half. Not easy to spend as I like doing 100+ runs and in ns not many people play at all.
03/04/2018 08:29 PMPosted by JedN7
03/04/2018 08:12 PMPosted by evok

For nolifers & botters it is, sure.

PS: that's ok, I didn't feel bad downvoting you at all.

The feeling is mutual I assure you and I'm no botter bro but I have stacks of these in my NS stash. FYI there are a lot of us that like running regular rifts. I do Grifts to level up gems but I really don't care about the leaderboards. At T13 it is very easy to build up a lot a keys. I see you have nolifers and botters in the same sentence. You must really be some kind of sore loser if you want to deny QOL issues to people who play more than you.
Geez, how do you people stack so much keys like that? It's annoying as hell grind normal rifts. I can only stack a short amount of it till I back to GR.