Submit ticket to get HC toon back

Technical Support
Blizzard made the game crash and my computer went to Windows. Blizzard crashed the game at about 3:05pm EST on March 18, 2018. It was Blizzard's fault if they go back and look at my account. I worked many hours to get my HC DH to where he was and Blizzard made the game crash to Windows. How do I submit a ticket to get my toon restored. I have heard of this being done when its Blizzard's fault, and this clearly was.
03/18/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Knightmare65
How do I submit a ticket to get my toon restored.
You can't. Blizzard will not revive your dead hero. Read this : https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/fundamentals#hardcore-characters

Start another one.
So, even if its Blizzard's fault for their piece of garbage server to crash the game and my toon dies, I am still screwed. I can deal with and know if my toon dies legitimately while playing, but not because of Blizzard's bad server connections or error messages.
Doesn't matter who's fault.
You had been warned when you created a HC hero, and you had accepted the terms.
If you don't like this term, play soft core.
03/18/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Knightmare65
game crash and my computer went to Windows

That is a program on your computer crashing, not Blizzard's server. You should probably sort out why that is happening so it does not continue. Updating drivers and checking for hardware overheating are usually the places to start. Also, if you have any overlay programs, shut those down.

Mask and Boubou are correct, it does not matter why you lost your HC char, it will not be revived.
Its strange, I never get any crashes or error messages while playing in SC. Its Blizzard's garbage servers that is at fault, not my computer. My computer is clean and well maintained unlike Blizzard's bad outdated servers.
You posted argument without premises. Suggest if you wish to resolve, provide details (windows / computer specs). Review tech support sticky posts and forum suggestions. Web search windows / gaming tweaks.