Blizzard vs 3rd Party Software

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
i bought the game months before it was released and i got told by them i couldn't get my money back when i tryed. so got told all the ppl who tryed to get their money back after 14 days cuz they couldn't play and read it straight away.

You can if you want: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula.html

so who didn't know this has not been addressed by the seller (they don't need you to know all this before you buy and this kind of e-commerce it's not regulated yet by fair laws because power lobbies don't have interest to make this happen)

02/20/2018 05:40 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Games are not a democracy

so happy there are still ppl like you in the third millennium... fortunately the thousands players i met in game don't think like this and the mainstream it's just a mask pretending to hide the real majority

they sell this game to under18s that won't understand anyway what they write in terms and conditions and anyway won't waste a couple of seconds of their lives to read that cuz they just wanna play.
my toy is my toy and you won't change with all the rules of the world the fact that i see my toy as mine only.
ok now you are fine with this but when this mentality will steal what you thought was yours (this is not just for videogames) you will revolt too.
just give time to life to hit you harder and what you thought was their problem will become your problem too
02/20/2018 06:02 AMPosted by MickHell
they sell this game to under18s that won't understand anyway what they write in terms and conditions and anyway won't waste a couple of seconds of their lives to read that cuz they just wanna play.

Which is why the EULA has provision for parents / guardians to share an account with their minor children / wards, i.e. the grown-up agrees to the EULA on behalf of the minor who isn't legally responsible for doing so and the grown-up remains responsible for any actions taken by the account, not the minor.
02/20/2018 06:02 AMPosted by MickHell
ok now you are fine with this but when this mentality will steal what you thought was yours (this is not just for videogames) you will revolt too

As an adult I read the terms and conditions when I sign a contract such as the EULA I agreed to for D3. Same goes for gym memberships, cell phone contracts, mortgages, etc.

Because I read things, I know that we bought a license to access the D3 game servers. We do not own the game software, the characters, our gear, or anything else. The exception being if you bought a physical copy in which case you own the box and media the game came on.

So no, I am not going to revolt because I pay attention to what I agree to. I know my consumer rights and Blizzard's rights as well. Neither are being violated.

This is no different than paying for access to an amusement park, movie, or gym and being kicked out for not following the rules.
but the sellers sell the game without asking for parents permission or id cards and without any directness. this guy is like blizzard lawyer
02/20/2018 06:25 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Because I read things, I know that we bought a license to access the D3 game servers. We do not own the game software, the characters, our gear, or anything else. The exception being if you bought a physical copy in which case you own the box and media the game came on.

So no, I am not going to revolt because I pay attention to what I agree to

I have so many doubts about the fact you really agree with this! but yeah maybe you are really so stupid to intellectually agree with it
02/20/2018 06:35 AMPosted by MickHell

I have so many doubts about the fact you really agree with this! but yeah maybe you are really so stupid to intellectually agree with it

the eula means absolutely nothing to most players, and everything to some. It's like the bible, some sheep need to be lead.
02/20/2018 06:35 AMPosted by MickHell

You try to offend her intelligence and yet you fail to use simple/common grammar. You also bought something without reading or understanding it. What does that say about your intellect? Bottom of the line, it's Blizzards game, their rules, and there is nothing you can do to change that.
02/20/2018 06:44 AMPosted by Duckypoo
You try to offend her intelligence and yet you fail to use simple/common grammar.

we can speak my main language if you prefer. ops u can speak only your language

You also bought something without reading or understanding it.

like u did with your smartphone, i bet u accepted all conditions there too without worrying about the future =)

and there is nothing you can do to change that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2W3aG8uizA
MickHell is the type of guy who sues Blizzard for banning him in Overwatch.
02/20/2018 06:49 AMPosted by MickHell
You try to offend her intelligence and yet you fail to use simple/common grammar.

You also bought something without reading or understanding it.

like u did with your smartphone, i bet u accepted all conditions there too without worrying about the future =)

and there is nothing you can do to change that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2W3aG8uizA

wtf is your problem and wtf is in the eula that you dont agree to?
02/20/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Sokon
the eula means absolutely nothing to most players, and everything to some. It's like the bible, some sheep need to be lead.

A company offering a completely optional service is well within its rights to determine how it offers that service, or terminates access to that service, because the individual is free to choose whether to accept that offering or not. It's disingenuous to accept the offering and then complain about what you accepted.

Are you a responsible adult or not? If you don't agree to the EULA, then don't install / play the game. If you agree to the EULA, then stick to what you agreed to.
We do not own the characters, our gear, or anything else.
i have many problems with this just because if i have different thoughts ppl like you can just shut my mouth with the power of violence (we used to call that mafia back in the days but i see that you learnt the italian job very good)

i play diablo only, don't know what is overwatch and i'm not interested to go to court. i don't bot and i don't use turbo hud, i played diablo for 6 years and wtf is your problem too?

You're certainly more fluent in nonsense than the people you're debating.

The EULA is a contract. You're completely free to decide whether to agree to it or not but if you do agree to it you're expected to stick to it otherwise the other party can terminate the contract. What's so hard to understand about sticking to what you agree to as an adult?

02/20/2018 07:00 AMPosted by MickHell
if i have different thoughts ppl like you can just shut my mouth with the power of violence

People disagreeing with you is not violence.
blizzard lawyer is back =)
You can be a marxist, anarchist, individualist, mao, lin piao, you can read the red book; you can do what you want! you are not a horse
People disagreeing with you is not violence.

slandering, insulting, deleting opinions are forms of violence.
i have nothing against free thinkers
02/20/2018 07:05 AMPosted by MickHell
blizzard lawyer is back =)

Are you an adult that understands you're responsible for things you agree to or not? Perhaps an analogy would help...

There's a night-club in town that you'd like to visit this weekend. The night-club has a dress code, which means you can't wear jeans or trainers. The night-club charges a $10 entrance fee. You go to the night-club wearing a smart outfit and dress shoes, pay your entrance fee, then go into the toilets and change into jeans and trainers you brought in your bag. Would you feel upset if they threw you out of the night-club? Would you expect to get your $10 entrance fee back if they did so?
vi·o·lence
ˈvī(ə)ləns
noun
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
violence
noun [ U ] UK ​ /ˈvaɪə.ləns/ US ​ /ˈvaɪə.ləns/

B2 actions or words that are intended to hurt people
02/20/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Meteorblade
Are you an adult that understands you're responsible for things you agree to or not?

are you adult enough to stop using petroleum then?