Introducing the Solo Self-Found League!

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 18 Next
Sounds cool since all my friends quit playing i play solo anyways. Something different may spice the game up again.
02/22/2018 05:35 PMPosted by d2JUNKIE
I was actually starting to really like this idea , until I realized that I will have to do ALL bounties on my own.
That is not going to happen,lol.
I guess my seasonal char is going to stay level one for season 13 as well.

With the weekly challenge rift rewards it won't be that bad. Sure you won't get to be a reforging fool but that's good for the game ;)
I was actually starting to really like this idea , until I realized that I will have to do ALL bounties on my own.
That is not going to happen,lol.
I guess my seasonal char is going to stay level one for season 13 as well.

Yar, I don't imagine bounty mats will play a large part of anyone's SSF. I might do a day or two of them, but I might have to get my eyeballs replaced after tearing them out.
Edit: nvm, what I originally put here was already discussed a few pages back......
02/22/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Replay
With the weekly challenge rift rewards it won't be that bad

And a lucky Rainbow gob, especially leveling up.
Should be set with those 2 for a while.
x4 more of the most boring activity in D3. I hope they raise the Challenge Rifts rewards in next Seasons.
02/23/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Skelos
x4 more of the most boring activity in D3. I hope they raise the Challenge Rifts rewards in next Seasons.

Hate to be a downer, but, no changes planned.
Last season I only did like 20 bounties to get top 5 ranking I think we can do with 2-4 bounties, but yea its a pain to even think about doing bounty solo.

BlizzardTM
@Ouroboros: What part of your total play was solo/multi? Items drop in multi is quite bigger than in solo.
Multi most of it :) but maybe im exaggerating a bit with 20 maybe was something like 30, were very few bounties anyway.
Let's say you've done 30 bounties for Z hours and you plan to play the same amount of total hours this Season too, but SSF. With the lower drop rate in solo and the more time you'll spend in rifts and GRs (thus less items again), you'll need to do x3 the amount of bounties if your luck is the same, but this time solo, which means it will take 4 times more time for each bounty, so overall we have an increase of 12xZ. Puke!

Don't say I didn't offered a zero bounties mode haha.
I would totally agree with 0 bounties but is to late now, lets just hope blizzard takes notice. I will roll my barb on SSF don't know how much il play after this weekends but +1 to players pool maters :)

Good luck guis, have fun!
I'll be joining the SSF league this season. :)
I was thinking about doing this since I do gr exclusively solo, however, along time friend of mine wants to play together tonight.

I wish the best to all who participate.

I'll catch you for some SSF action next season.

GL!
SSF BTW
I did 3/4 bounties from Season Journey Chapter 3 and I have to say, THE PAIN IS REAL. I don't think I will ever do bounties again in this SSF mode. If blizzard wants to give us a SSF mode they really need to boost bounty mats for this mode.
Well, mate, nothing more painful than solo bounties.

02/23/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Ouroboros
If blizzard wants to give us a SSF mode they really need to boost bounty mats for this mode.
Or deprecate bounties completely by implementing all classes in Challenge Rifts giving x3-4 the rewards for each class.
02/23/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Skelos
Or deprecate bounties completely by implementing all classes in Challenge Rifts giving x3-4 the rewards for each class.

CRs already reward really well for what they are.

We should be able to convert Ramaladni's Gifts into bounty mats. Perhaps 1 gift gives us 3 sets of bounty mats.
02/23/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Replay
We should be able to convert Ramaladni's Gifts into bounty mats. Perhaps 1 gift gives us 3 sets of bounty mats.
That would be pretty nice, yes!
02/23/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Replay
02/23/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Skelos

CRs already reward really well for what they are.

I wish we could buy a Bounty Cache with Blood Shards.

Or because I often have terrible luck with RamGifts, be able to gamble for mats/consumables with Blood Shards. You randomly get anything from common mats, FS, bounty mats, RamGifts.