Looking for solo gr90-100 farm build

Crusader
Its time for me to start playing Crusader. Is there a build out there that can do gr90-100's solo in 5-10 mins or less without Caldesann's? If Caldesanns's is needed thats no problem. Just hoping Sader has a solo gr100 build so I can get gems to 100 :)
Use condemn without augments you should be able to run 90s no problem. I did on season with around 800 paragon. Also depends on your gear you will need ancients with the right rolls.
^^ Can confirm this.

I'm a noob sader and have cleared 95 with no augments this season at around p800.

My gear is decent, but still nowhere near perfect.

Condemn is a surely a beast.
Can confirm Jay has ridiculous gear as well, you have all ancient pieces almost. I'm para 750 and have 2 ancient pieces, been rolling non-stop gloves/shoulders/chest/legs, zero ancient pieces. Clearly some of it is bad luck, but if you don't have mostly ancient pieces gluck with speed gr90+, I'd say 85 is about the cap without really good gear.
thank you for the replies
I cleared a 96 last night at about 745 with barely acceptable gear and no augments. Once you're geared up it should be a cakewalk.

Anything in the 80's is usually done in under five minutes without Steed.
03/09/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Eggochiggo
Can confirm Jay has ridiculous gear as well, you have all ancient pieces almost. I'm para 750 and have 2 ancient pieces, been rolling non-stop gloves/shoulders/chest/legs, zero ancient pieces. Clearly some of it is bad luck, but if you don't have mostly ancient pieces gluck with speed gr90+, I'd say 85 is about the cap without really good gear.

GR90s with condemn were already pretty fast for me a few days into the season with only a couple ancients and no augment at paragon 600-700s. I didn't play much crusader recently, but after getting used to the basic gameplay I was able to clear through GR100 with only a few ancients at under paragon 800.