Don't kill my dog!

General Discussion
Ok, there are probably greater problems in the world today, but I hate how when I go to the armory and change my build so that I switch from wolf companion to bat companion, the wolf dies right there on the floor. Can't they just have him run off somewhere? Maybe to a farm up north where he'll play all day with other wolves?
I logged in just to like this post.
I'd rather make it explode with blood and gore all over the screen!
Nah, he ain't dying. He's just throwing himself on the ground with a welp of disappointment and sadness because you're leaving him behind, taking away all of his reasons to live and throwing him into a dark bottomless void of depression.

Hope that makes you feel better. You monster.
Just like ol yeller you gotta take him behind the woodshed and....... BOOM!
03/07/2018 05:54 AMPosted by kayakpat
Ok, there are probably greater problems in the world today, but I hate how when I go to the armory and change my build so that I switch from wolf companion to bat companion, the wolf dies right there on the floor. Can't they just have him run off somewhere? Maybe to a farm up north where he'll play all day with other wolves?

The wolf doesn't die. It's a digital dog. A virtual digital wolf clone. Not real.
:):)
03/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by ELOHIM
The wolf doesn't die. It's a digital dog. A virtual digital wolf clone. Not real.

My tears are real.
03/07/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Elgareth
Nah, he ain't dying. He's just throwing himself on the ground with a welp of disappointment

Yeah, I was kinda hoping that myself, but when I switch to him from the bat, the bat lands in a pool of blood.
03/07/2018 01:50 PMPosted by kayakpat
03/07/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Elgareth
Nah, he ain't dying. He's just throwing himself on the ground with a welp of disappointment

Yeah, I was kinda hoping that myself, but when I switch to him from the bat, the bat lands in a pool of blood.

Uh... pool of red tears. Yes.
Get two pieces of the Marauder set and you'll have all pets all the time.
Also get the garuwolf's armor piece and cube it... more wolves.
This reminds me of that sword that summons an Angelic warrior to fight at your side for a period of time.

You'd think he would teleport back to heaven after the fight ends, but no...
...He explodes into a pool of cyan blood.

Seriously, there's no reason to use that sword other than watch the suffering of poor doomed angels that fight against their will only to fall into a horrible disgusting death.
03/07/2018 11:02 AMPosted by GiantAxe
03/07/2018 10:37 AMPosted by ELOHIM

My tears are real.

Tears of joy or sadness
wolves die, thats the circle of life
Delightful.