Public games 2-player bug fixed. Everyone rejoice!

General Discussion
wow got my hopes up in the beginning of this post, and the more I scrolled down, the more I felt my aspirations of 4-man pub bounty groups being flushed down the toilet :S
Still broke
Still not working properly, You would seriously think that this would be a priority.
03/02/2018 04:14 PMPosted by BathistA
Still not working properly, You would seriously think that this would be a priority.

It probably is for the 1 or 2 people still working on the game. No other blizzard game is neglected as bad as diablo 3.
NOT FIXED
03/02/2018 04:14 PMPosted by BathistA

disappointing but not surprising. I don't think many people even care that this is not working right now. Just look at the bug forums, not a single post about this. I'm not even sure Blizzard knows this is still a problem since there has been no acknowledgement from them.
Bug is back
02/28/2018 11:20 PMPosted by JedN7
LOL it's PUBLIC games, sweetie. The odds of having a real crap time have quadrupled once again.

People just dont appreciate reality in joke form these days...
Seems like they fix it and then it comes back a few hours later.
Public is waste of time, anyway... You have communities, friends, clans... You can manage four player game.
How is this issue still not fixed?
Definitely still not fixed. It's impossible to get a four player public GR or bounty room on T13.
03/04/2018 01:52 AMPosted by Face
Definitely still not fixed. It's impossible to get a four player public GR or bounty room on T13.

alot ppl are doing t10 and t6 speed farming i noticed if that helps anyone
If you invite a third to the group the game will fill the fourth. I have no idea why this works but have done it a few times.
NOT FIXED.
Not fixed, lol, come on blizz ................
Yoda. I think you may want to change the title. Not FIXED. What is the opposite of rejoice?
Is it just me or 2 player public games feel really awkward.
Still not fixed. ZZzzzzzzzzzz
Hey,

Weird, I play in EU region and did a lot of bounty runs yesterday, every time I joined I got a 4-man group. So, it seems it is fixed for some servers but no all? I did notice that the counter which says how many people you can join is faulty, sometimes it's zero, sometimes a high number, but always get a group instantly.

Have fun!

FunkyPlayer#2351