Table of world record grift clears for all builds

General Discussion
Because I am interested how far each build in Diablo 3 since the updates in patch 2.6.1 can be pushed and I couldn't find a list of world records, I made one myself and wanted to share my list with you:

I manually searched all leaderboards ingame in all realms, looked through hundreds of profiles and summarized all of it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTPiNihyMm7fBHqRc6jq8PwhLQQLMa_ZVfg3-beNv9TCnUkSas4FzxNzFqHWgsCaINjlQ02ff5o79Ii/pubhtml

First table is ordered by highest grift, and each class has its own tab as well.

Please note that:
1) the data is up-to-date for 11th of April 2018
2) only world records that are visible in the leaderboards are so far included in this list (only the highest clear each season/era is shown; e.g. if the arachyr firebat record holder also has a zunimassa garg world record in the same era/season it wouldn't be shown)

I would like to enlist your help:
1) in providing any information for missing world records, especially Inarius Poison Scythe, Akkhan Blessed Shield, Akkhan Shotgun (Heaven's Fury), Sunwuko Tempest Rush, Vyr 6 Archon
2) in updating the entire list, so if you know of any correct world records and can provide proof (leaderboard entry, video), let me know ;-)

I highly encourage anyone, especially those with ultra-high paragon > 5000 to push some of the underused builds to their limits, some of the records should be easily beatable (Zunimassa, Rathma, Invoker, Earth Seismic Slam,...).

You may suggest additional builds I may not be aware of. If there is sufficient data available I could extent my list.

I have not given up hope that someday in the future, a few more buffs could happen to improve the balance of the game further.
Why down votes ?
04/12/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Wavyzio
Why down votes ?

I don't see a reason that this was listed when able to see it in game and on a different website, that lists people's rankings according to class etc.
04/12/2018 11:52 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
04/12/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Wavyzio
Why down votes ?

I don't see a reason that this was listed when able to see it in game and on a different website, that lists people's rankings according to class etc.

Most lists available just show the max clear for each class. The OP claims to break down each build so his list is a bit more detailed than just listing the highest clear by a class in an era/season.
It's a nice goal, but ultimately futile.

If/when another power creep patch comes out, most of the data becomes worthless.

The data will also vary depending on Paragon levels and how maximized the build itself is (IE using Caldesaan, etc). Most players aren't willing to maximize a build they know won't go much of anywhere.
04/12/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Khord
Most lists available just show the max clear for each class. The OP claims to break down each build so his list is a bit more detailed than just listing the highest clear by a class in an era/season.

There are lists like that in every class specific forum. And I would rather have the devs focusing on what people suggest. And getting more viable builds onto the leaderboards.
The only people who care what botters, maphackers, and exploiters do
are other botters, maphackers, and exploiters.

Downvote if you agree.
Nice list. I am going to adjust my item buff list based on your post.

10/10
No love for hardcore?
Here is a similar type request I posted back on October 24:
10/24/2017 07:12 PMPosted by StonePro
On this account I have several different builds for the same class, and several different classes. When I do a Greater Rift with these characters, I never know if their time is better than the last Rift they did of that Tier level; I only know if I did or didn't beat my present account-wide Personal Best. That's somewhat unhelpful.

Naturally, my Impale Demon Hunter set the Personal Best for the account. But I have a Cluster Arrow Marauder's build and I'd like to know at a glance what the Personal Best record for that particular class/build is.

In addition, knowing the highest Greater Rift Tier level I did in the last Season is unhelpful when I'm playing non-Seasons. Therefore, I'd also like to have a non-Season Personal Best record, and I'd like to have that record per character.

Thoughts?
Nice work! Thx!

One thing - next time add legendary gem levels.
Is it possible to include a copy of the character loadout that completed the rift? I could use some pointers on different builds. Good work, regardless!
I appreciate the work you put into this, tho I've never agreed with the community's focus on the completely open-ended "how high can this push?". I'd be more interested in a real comparison with equalized mainstat and legendary gems.

That said, I've got a few builds that aren't on here that I'll see about recording to contribute. They're not meta strength but are definitely cohesive and fun so that they could emerge given some buffs. Maybe a better and higher-level player could followup.
THAT'D BE ACTUALLY GREAT!
an all time HoF list of the top grift levels achieved by each set ^.^
also from all servers : > not just ingame worlds (as in aeras n such)

c'mon Blizzard, with the new Harthstone expansion u surely got plenty of money to spend on a very small thing like that : > i know people having put like 1 thousand euros into card packs and adventures and such, and think of all the little ones adding to it gradually
All right. Thx for info.