Dead game

Brawling
No pvp. No trading. All we do is grift. Is this even diablo? Very terrible. Thought the game would get better through the years. The promised PVP arenas never showed up. Can’t trade with my friends. What a lonely game.
yeah there is a pvp and trade, add me to friends and i will show you how the pvp works here... because it need the player fix it (when blizzard does not) if you have a non-seasonal character and a bunch of crafting materials we can show you how pvp works here.... and dont expect use overpower items beucase that cant work...
and yes there is a trade, join public (or with friends) then righ click on their portrait and press trade and put the item there or put on the ground directly.... this is the trade we have... because this game dont need trade, you can find whatever you want easy, the loot drop its very high so i dont need trade i can get any item what i want if you know how to... and the pvp is still viable you just need have a open minded (and enogh craft materials)
03/31/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Schyzo
yeah there is a pvp and trade, add me to friends and i will show you how the pvp works here... because it need the player fix it (when blizzard does not) if you have a non-seasonal character and a bunch of crafting materials we can show you how pvp works here.... and dont expect use overpower items beucase that cant work...
and yes there is a trade, join public (or with friends) then righ click on their portrait and press trade and put the item there or put on the ground directly.... this is the trade we have... because this game dont need trade, you can find whatever you want easy, the loot drop its very high so i dont need trade i can get any item what i want if you know how to... and the pvp is still viable you just need have a open minded (and enogh craft materials)

Thats why diablo 3 is dead, they left everythings thats made diablo a good game behind.
GGG nows what to do with his game, free to play, but way better than d3.
You really shoulda play some patch of exile.
meh
I have to agree with all the complaints and disappointments blizzard has brought to diablo fans. As a person who cherished all of diablo series going back to the original, I was absolutely repulsed by d3. If they just kept the same gameplay as d2 they would have just been fine. They could have just expanded on d2 with updated graphics, they probably would of been okay. Instead, they applied their own childish twist to it from WoW. The problem was, they didn't create the first two games and they never understood or even appreciated them. The game was in much better shape with AH and before Loot 2.0 than they are now. I am not saying the loot didn't need improving but they didnt need to make it solitary game. Account bound items and so on. You cant even tell what games are popular and who is doing what. You miss the personal touch of game creating and a join list where player broadcast. The biggest mistake Blizzard ever did was let Blizzard North dissolve. They are paying for it now and they might kill the Diablo series.
04/01/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Kogh
03/31/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Schyzo

Thats why diablo 3 is dead, they left everythings thats made diablo a good game behind.

so the question then becomes....why are you here?
04/12/2018 01:19 PMPosted by JuicyJay
04/01/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Kogh

simple answer? cuz i'm a free man. I bought this game and i can post when i want on this forum
Uninstalling D3 today. Boring and frustrating game!
Thank god there is one Blizzard game that is STRICTLY focused on PvE content when every other game they are currently supporting is the exact opposite. Frankly, the Brawling Arena in Diablo 3 is more official PvP content than Diablo 2 ever got. And the genre itself isn't remotely suited for the activity anyway. Whenever you introduce official PvP in a game, it creates "balance" problems, which causes items being used in PvE to be nerfed because of a bunch of mouthbreathers who should be playing Call of Duty or Fortnite if they want their fix. PvP in ARPGs is, was, and always will be total garbage, and thank god Blizzard left it out of the game entirely.
I do agree that D3 needs a HUGE overhaul on its pvp content (or lack thereof...), as well as a continuation of the story. We were left on MULTIPLE cliffhangers - Lyndon's brother being killed by the brother's WIFE, the fact that Tyrael straight up said that we'd end up choosing good or evil, and a bunch of other things I've probably missed.

Also, I didn't start playing 'till after the D3 auction house was closed, but i'd actually kind of like to see some form of trade in this game.
Come back months later and my post is on the first page still? How dead is this game lol
05/12/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Kogh
04/12/2018 01:19 PMPosted by JuicyJay

simple answer? cuz i'm a free man. I bought this game and i can post when i want on this forum

he's here because he's a !@#$%, like all pathfag fanboys. It just makes me so pissed off whenever I see pathfags whining about "oh this game is so dead, poe poe pew pew". You know what? pathfag fanboys honestly ^-*!ing remind me of random salesmen in the mall. They show up out of nowhere, ruin your @#$%ing day by shoving some random flyer up your ^-* forcing you to do something you don't want to, and in the end, both of you end up leaving the discussion pissed off at each other. You wanna play #!*%#%% of exile? then play #!*%#%% of exile. leave the people who actually enjoy this game alone. it's more of a solo based game with less trading. boohoo. isn't that what #!*%#%% of exile is for? to satisfy your mmorpg needs? if #!*%#%% of exile is so good, then why the !@#$ do you keep coming back here, %^-*!ing about a "dead game" and telling everyone how good #!*%#%% of exile is? @#$%ing GGG salesmen.
This is activision now.. Blizzard died when they took over. Just look at d3 compared to d2. Just look at Wow after Wrath... This list goes on.
Lack of PvP makes the lack of trading worse. Lack of trading makes the normalized loot worse.

I'd much rather go after yellows which were unique than every single character in the top 100 all having the exact. same. items.

There is a lot of good with D3 but there were too many major directional failures in what content you provided us. Please learn from this and do not make the same mistakes with D4.

Get back to what made Blizzard a great company, great games, not clever monetization.
I bought the Collector's Edition Diablo 3. What an absolute waste of money. It's sad watching what was once the greatest gaming company ever become mediocre and ignorable.
RIP Diablo (throws a flower in the grave).
This game is totally dead.No point of doing Grift over and over again when you never gonna face anyone with your build.
I had hope in d3 but Im done waiting,I know we never gonna have any good pvp content.
05/13/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Electryon
Thank god there is one Blizzard game that is STRICTLY focused on PvE content when every other game they are currently supporting is the exact opposite. Frankly, the Brawling Arena in Diablo 3 is more official PvP content than Diablo 2 ever got. And the genre itself isn't remotely suited for the activity anyway. Whenever you introduce official PvP in a game, it creates "balance" problems, which causes items being used in PvE to be nerfed because of a bunch of mouthbreathers who should be playing Call of Duty or Fortnite if they want their fix. PvP in ARPGs is, was, and always will be total garbage, and thank god Blizzard left it out of the game entirely.

You are entitled to your opinion but let me give you some knowledge. Public duel games in D2 were unpredictable and full of trolls. Indeed it was fun however the real action was in private communities. I can't speak for all "realms" but on USEast I can think of a few around the 1.09 days of D2 that had strict item and rule sets, banned skills, capped skills, private games with a bot that supplied a password to approved members. Pvp-east, gosupvp, clan wesuck!, and others. We had 4v4 tournaments. We had all kinds of tournaments. Necro vs necro, zon vs zon, the melee was dueling was amazing. You remade your main character more than a dozen times to optimize for new items and ideas for your build. It was highly competitive this provided nearly 6 years of replayability and some of the best memories in gaming to date for all of the people that participated. There never needed to be official support because the community figured it out through communication, trading, and relationship building. Diablo 3 does not benefit from any of those ideologies as you as a whole feel disconnected from the community. You can throw a character view interface in clan, you can add a 'community' tab, but ultimately unless there is open trading of most items, a game listing with player broadcast capabilities, and a genuine sense of community, it is going to feel...lonely and barren. Having pvp would only increase your precious pve content for THERE WOULD BE MORE PLAYERS.

How many times do you chat with people in D3 about anything? Most of the time its "do you have zbarb?" "He is killing Key Warden, lets kick." I pre-ordered collectors of both D3 titles and have played off and on since its release with almost 400 hours in the real money auction house days. After playing D2, and D1, for all of those years I can't help but consider everything I typed above to be absolutely correct.

We do not need an effing arena system for this game. Just open the damn flood gates and let the community develop how the game is played. Actiblizzard just needs to lay us a solid foundation and not try to control how the effing game is played. The players, who support your product, will help the game to evolve. If I was an overpayed Activision douchebag exec, I would be trying to find a way to buy back Bill Roper and David Brevik as soon as possible. You got Brevik working on a private project with the ground-work to be something effing amazing if he actually had a team working on it with him, and who knows what Roper is doing. God knows you guys need them in your court.

There are many reasons that Diablo 2 was and is still considered the crown gem of the gaming industry. It saddens me that you didn't get to experience it.
It's a lonely game and the bitter irony is that solo play is penalized since the party buff awards much more XP.
PvP was THE endgame of D2 as far as I'm concerned. All I wanted to do was get better and better items to go pwn people who talked trash to me after owning me. It's a cycle of hilariously addicting fun.

D2 trade was a time and place that those who weren't at will never understand.

And D3 is such a quiet experience that - and I'm not making this up - I play on a realm that I don't understand what anyone is saying. Not my native language. And it makes no difference at all.