Disconnected after 3/20/18 update

Technical Support
I purchased the game a couple days ago and configured the video so that the computer could handle the game. Yesterday morning (after the update) I went to play the game again and now I get disconnected as soon as the game finishes loading. I did not change anything on my computer before or after the update.
Where are you located? There are reports today of an issue in the ANZ area with connections. Apparently a cable between NZ and AUS was cut.
I am in America and its happening to me as well.
Yes, I'm in America.
I keep getting
463D2F70-11FA-43F6-85D0-F1A38AE120BD
ERROR every time i click play have ran the repair tool and reinstalled....
03/21/2018 07:20 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Where are you located? There are reports today of an issue in the ANZ area with connections. Apparently a cable between NZ and AUS was cut.
I decided to play again after a long while absent from the game, but cannot connect to battle.net in the game.
03/23/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Kallidan
I decided to play again after a long while absent from the game, but cannot connect to battle.net in the game.
Have you tried reinstall the launcher? The launcher has been updated many times, try download the latest version if it doesn't upgraded by itself.
Ever since the latest patch, I randomly get disconnected while playing the game. Also, sometimes the game "freezes" while playing and then it quickly processes all of the "moves" since the freeze. Very frustrating.
03/24/2018 07:30 AMPosted by CrankyPants
Ever since the latest patch, I randomly get disconnected while playing the game. Also, sometimes the game "freezes" while playing and then it quickly processes all of the "moves" since the freeze. Very frustrating.
Most likely caused by high latency (lag). There are many possible causes. I suggest you to run some network diagnostic tests to narrow down the cause, e.g. WinMTR. Procedure of running WinMTR is in this article:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/27780
Post the result on here (better to create a new topic) or submit a ticket to contact support directly.