Pets for gold farming

General Discussion
What is the fastest pet to use for gold farming? Are they the same speed for picking up gold? was just wondering, thanks

I have
-Half formed goblin
-Hannah the ghost
-Butcher
-Unihorn
They are all the same. Just pick which one you like the look of and call it a day.
I feel like the ones that "hover" instead of walk have better moving patterns.
04/20/2018 07:39 AMPosted by TuNo

Some pets definitely at least seem to be more mobile and get stuck to obstacles less. I've noticed that the Emerald Dragon, the seasonal reward from S11, is really mobile.

I'd also say Blaze and Humbart Wessel (the two floating skulls) are very mobile too.
04/20/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Kirottu
04/20/2018 07:39 AMPosted by TuNo

Some pets definitely at least seem to be more mobile and get stuck to obstacles less. I've noticed that the Emerald Dragon, the seasonal reward from S11, is really mobile.

I'd also say Blaze and Humbart Wessel (the two floating skulls) are very mobile too.

100% confirmed, my pet 'Hannah' (the floating ghost) is picking gold at least 50% faster then any other running pets. I will be using only my ghost because I farm 100 millions a run in T13 and she is picking up gold almost instant. Butcher to be the slowest pets of the bunch.

Thanks a lot :)
Bot. much faster.
04/22/2018 03:31 AMPosted by XxTaiPanxX
Bot. much faster.

If one day the idea of using a bot is coming to my mind, I will just quit all video games and go play outside, because it would mean no pleasure playing video games anymore.

You are probably one of these asian farmers.
Aside from pets, I would suggest stacking gears with 'Increase Pick Up Radius'. Ironically, I got them on my UE set in addition to the other important ones I need, and it's been helping me both in picking up gold as well as globes (health, progression, etc.)