How meta is condemn Crusader nowdays?

General Discussion
How meta is condemn Crusader nowdays to a 4 man game?
Vast majority of the solo leaderboard uses it.

It is the strongest build for solo Saders, but not the best for groups.

Edited to reflect OP's edit.
03/25/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Jay
Vast majority of the leaderboard uses it.

The 4 player meta is Necro DPS, Wizard DPS, Barb zDPS, and Monk zDPS.
SEE:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/rankings/season/13/rift-team-4

It is the strongest build for solo Saders.

I forgot to mention that i want to know how meta condemn is for 4 man game.
03/25/2018 02:32 PMPosted by MicroRNA

SEE:

So... Condemn is not meta at all?
<span class="truncated">...</span>
SEE:

I scanned the leaderboard. The first crusader I saw on the 4 man was @ position 811. So yes, not in 4 man meta.

It is the meta build for solo crusaders for leaderboards.
Tbh, I cant see condemn doing much worse than wd's, with enough ad it should pack a punch.

Allthough the problem is just that any group is going to do better with a star pact wizard, so every other possible build is overshadowed.
03/25/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Rashiel
Tbh, I cant see condemn doing much worse than wd's, with enough ad it should pack a punch.

Allthough the problem is just that any group is going to do better with a star pact wizard, so every other possible build is overshadowed.

AD. No AD, no 4 man dps. Akkhan build need to have 56% CDR, that compete with AD.
03/26/2018 06:26 AMPosted by Neogeo
03/25/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Rashiel

AD. No AD, no 4 man dps. Akkhan build need to have 56% CDR, that compete with AD.

Sure, didn't say it was easy, but with enough effort you can build a decent ad build.

I'm at 90% now, without sacrificing any cdr, I can have 44% more, even more if I'd sacrifice some critchance. The issue lies in that it's a lot harder to gear for it than a wd, but if given enough time, even that is possible.
What i think is sadly amusing is the fact that all character classes including the crusader are locked down to only a few different setups because of lack of skill jacking gear. well unless you really really hunt for the elite stuff so you can setup something way off the pace of the game and make it work.
03/25/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Rizzini

Correct. It's for solo GR.
Condemn is not meta but it is still quite powerful in a group.