game crashes upon start up (solved)

Technical Support
every time i try to start up diablo 3 on the 64 bit and the 32bit it crashes... i tried uninstalling diablo 3 and the battle.net app but its still crashing.. i tried deleting cache and changing the d3 graphical settings on my nvidia game ready app but its still crashing.. plz help.

this is the error code for the 32 bit client when it crashes.. it dosent even give me an error code on the 64 bit.. it just says "diablo 3 retail has stoped working"

DC1B09EE-6105-46B9-8030-B01A7FED3AE6
Just a guess... since I have no data on your computer hardware or accessories...

Are you using a Razer keyboard or mouse ?
If so, you will likely need to remove the "Razer Chroma SDK core components" with Add/Remove Program.

Those hexadeciamal codes (DC1B09EE-6105-46B9-8030-B01A7FED3AE6) refer to a specific crash in Blizzard's database... Blizzard can use that crash info to sometimes pinpoint the offending module or program.
Hey thundore,

It appears that Avast and Nvidia Share are showing up on the crash logs. Could we try temporarily disabling Avast and Nvidia Share or temporarily uninstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience?

If it continues, could we gather DxDiag files?
    1. Press Windows Key + R, type in DxDiag and press Enter.
    2. In the window, click Save All Information.
    3. Name the file and click Save.
    4. Please copy and paste the DxDiag information in-between the code blocks (</> button).
    It should look like this.
Try updating your NVIDIA drivers. I updated a few days ago and was getting the crash as well, then notice my NVIDIA control panel was showing another update.
Installed the update (which looked like just the same version again) and the crashing stopped.
So there may have been an issue with the initial release of the drivers.
thanks guys. it wasnt Avast nor nvidia share...it was the darn Razer Chroma SDK core components ..as soon as i deleted it i started up diablo and it didnt crash at all......what is the point of those components if my mouse still works without them?? are they mouse components to specifically crash games?because if so it got me good... lol..
@thundore : Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad the game is up and running for you.

Best of luck in your games...
[quote="207619376651"]Just a guess... since I have no data on your computer hardware or accessories...

Are you using a Razer keyboard or mouse ?
If so, you will likely need to remove the "Razer Chroma SDK core components" with Add/Remove Program.

Update 01/21/2019 "Razer Chroma SDK core components" Still an issue
with Diablo III Version 2.6.4.55430 Patch.
01/21/2019 07:24 AMPosted by Data
Update 01/21/2019 "Razer Chroma SDK core components" Still an issue
with Diablo III Version 2.6.4.55430 Patch.
Yup, because Razer doesn't fix it, can we say this? Razer have been working on the new Razer Synapse 3 (beta) that could have already fixed the problem, but the old software is still bugged.
Read the support post for more details: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20765737231