Where the Blue's at?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
So, out of curiosity, where are all the Blue's at?

It has been quite some time since we heard from anyone at Blizzard. Would be nice to even hear a "Hey everyone, just want to stop in and say that we are hard at work creating content you will love and appreciate"

What have all of you been up to lately?

Have you been enjoying the weather?

Gone on any vacations yet, how were they?

We would love to hear more from you Blue's related to Diablo. We love this franchise, and we love those who have worked on it and will continue to work on it. So please, do not be shy, where you at?
They read the forums but they only answer to humane things to not freak out the community. Also putting "Blue" at the title is sure frowned upon. If you really wonder an answer you can follow their twitter.
We're around. :) A lot of what I'm personally working on is behind the scenes, so posting has, unfortunately, become a lower priority on my task list as of late.

That said, how are you? Whatcha up to in Season 13? Have you finished your goals yet? Got your pet? Starting an alt? I'd love to hear how ya'll are doing.
05/01/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We're around. :) A lot of what I'm personally working on is behind the scenes, so posting has, unfortunately, become a lower priority on my task list as of late.

That said, how are you? Whatcha up to in Season 13? Have you finished your goals yet? Got your pet? Starting an alt? I'd love to hear how ya'll are doing.

I for one, wasn't expecting that. Before anyone asks... Can we look forward for Diablo related news at this year's Blizzcon or is it too early to ask?
As for answering your question, I've been playing non-season since most of my friends quitted D3.
I sometimes look at the ros-xxx homepage and wonder what Blizzard is doing/isn’t doing...

Can we get the low and dirty on this behind the scenes work? Is it D3 related? If you tell us, will you have to kill us or simply remove our tongues and hands so we can't communicate what we learn from these questions?

As to how I am, I be OK. I've been messing around with a Crusader build in season 13, with no specific goals in mind besides having fun with the build over pushing GR. Petsader with Falcon Punch has been pretty amusing so far, a build I'll probably transfer over to another crusader so I can Rebirth this one for season 14 and try a different build.
Yea Battlecruiser pet is pretty tight.. so there was an update just now -- Any info on that?
Yeah I'll give you a season update.

I'm on PS4 and decided to play solo self found.

I'm Paragon 1700...playing 4 hours a day and am #2 on the Hardcore Monk Leaderboards.

But you know what? Motivation is being destroyed because cheaters using offline save exploits meaning they get can easily get 10 Primals for their build are playing the game every day too and tearing up the leaderboards.

The #1 Hardcore 4 man group on PS4 are number 1 on 4, 3 and 2 man group leaderboards plus all 4 players in this group are top in solo leaderboards with characters that have have 10-12 Primals.

So whilst us that are legit slog on it's pretty demotivating to see rampant cheating on PC and Console go unpunished.

Hey there Neva:) Long time no hear from you (I don’t really expect anyone other team member to be posting anything during non-ptr times)

Since you asked, I personally took a brake from season this round, I play typically every other season (I’m a little too competitive having real life at full swing and seasonal competition is pretty stiff, requires me to put down a lot of time), and I stayed on non season. Did a quick journey solo for cosmetics though over the weekend:)

Enjoying the game everyday, as I was for past god knows how many days, setting realistic goals and chasing them. Gonna try top 100 solo on 5-6 classes on NS before season ends, and probably play S14 once it launches.

Besides that, same old, same old, same forum end game, maintaining couple of guides, working on updated FAQ for our always helpful barb section (one we have is 2.4x dated)

Cheers:)
05/01/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Zeddicuus
Can we get the low and dirty on this behind the scenes work?

Nope! Sorry. I'm always happy to talk about what I've worked on post-mortem, but generally in-progress is off limits. ;)

05/01/2018 03:34 PMPosted by naksiloth
Can we look forward for Diablo related news at this year's Blizzcon or is it too early to ask?

Last year was an exception in that we're normally not in the habit of announcing/not announcing what we are or aren't going to announce. (Yes, that's redundant, but it's accurate.) That goes for everyone across the company, incidentally, not just the Diablo team. I would say don't expect that to become the norm, though I'm certainly always pitching new ways to evolve our communication that make sense.

TLDR: Not a question I can probably ever really answer, to be honest.
Hi, just got a 95 MB update and patch is now 2.6.1.50325. Any update in patch notes on this coming?
05/01/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Nevalistis

Nope! Sorry. I'm always happy to talk about what I've worked on post-mortem, but generally in-progress is off limits. ;)

Can we look forward for Diablo related news at this year's Blizzcon or is it too early to ask?

Last year was an exception in that we're normally not in the habit of announcing/not announcing what we are or aren't going to announce. (Yes, that's redundant, but it's accurate.) That goes for everyone across the company, incidentally, not just the Diablo team. I would say don't expect that to become the norm, though I'm certainly always pitching new ways to evolve our communication that make sense.

this feels like a taste of new expansion or diablo 4 coming tipycal answer HYPE!
05/01/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Nevalistis

I had to reset my password for my account because its been so long since i've had to re enter it to play.

I just wanted to say thanks. The Community really appreciates this im sure, and we can't tell you how happy we are with the current state of the game.
05/01/2018 05:09 PMPosted by KingArthur
Hi, just got a 95 MB update and patch is now 2.6.1.50325. Any update in patch notes on this coming?

I wouldn't wait for a blue to respond. Last thread was deleted by a mod an hour ago on this forum.

Goodnight Nestle', well done. I should most like to kill your mob in the morning :)

(Still using the Pirate Battlecruiser, all season long. 41 Billion and counting)
Yawn! so boring, having to wait till Blizzcon to get news for this game.
took months for a blue to post yet still answer nothing...all the while acting concerned n helpful... haha thats cool these guys r so well trained...
>guy who's already a notorious troll makes rulebreaking post asking for Blue attention
>they give it to him
>someone started discussion about sudden mysterious game update
>post removed

Wasn't even my post btw but really? With the game clearly on it's way out (pending a miracle), are we euthanizing the forum now too with this nonsense?

Inb4 why am I still here if I'm so unhappy. It's called "the will to live"; I want this thing I liked to survive too. But I see stuff like this and think it's no wonder I moved my focus to SC2. It may not be mainstream either but the life it does have is strong and its future looks much better than D3's, even tho D3 is just as deserving.

Also inb4 denial downvotes and/or removal for talking about mod action. Tho the latter would itself prove my point and you know it.

edit: thanks to Nevalistis for clearing up the issue of the other post's removal. Tho I'm still disappointed this one was left up, as good as the thread has been I hate to use it as post-justification.
05/01/2018 05:59 PMPosted by MirrorMe
took months for a blue to post yet still answer nothing...all the while acting concerned n helpful... haha thats cool these guys r so well trained...

Don't blame the CM when there is nothing to announce.

Its just the state of the game, 6 years in, cancelled second expansion sold as Necro DLC, falling numbers in active players, no PTR, ...

I'd say we are heading towards maintenance mode, if we are not already in it.

I entered the game super late. I was a total D3 noob prior to purchasing the game about a month into the season. I did complete the journey and made many alts. I got hooked on hardcore seasonal and after a few early mishaps, my latest toons haven't met their end yet. Although I have been trying hard to kill them subconsciously. I have been having a blast and wished I played any form of diablo prior to this foray.